ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Chinese Language Version Of Iva-qs Now Available
Richmond, VA, April 15, 2021 -- BrainTrain, Inc., is pleased to announce the release of the Chinese Language version of the IVA-QS, Integrated Visual and Auditory Test of Attention – QuickScreen. The IVA-QS software is designed to allow clinicians to quickly and efficiently evaluate a client’s visual and auditory attention. Now test administrators can elect to evaluate patients whose primary language is Cantonese, Mandarin, or Taiwanese, as well as Spanish, Swedish, Canadian French, Japanese, and English. All written and spoken test instructions are presented by the computer in the language selected.
The IVA-QS is very much like BrainTrain’s IVA-2, but shorter, saving time and resources. The user-friendly platform makes test administration simple, and the colorful graphs and tables enhance ease of interpretation. Free online Parent and Teacher Rating Scales for children, and Self Rating Scales for adults are integrated into the software. These are computer scored and can be completed and submitted online using any tablet, smartphone, or computer with internet access. All data are encrypted and HIPAA compliant.
... professionals can purchase a remote version of the software, which allows them to administer the test to clients who are at home or in the office, where they can use an iPad and maintain social distancing. The physician or administrator can then immediately upload results to their computer.
The IVA-QS unique report writing system (English only) provides a wide variety of types of narrative reports. These reports integrate the IVA-QS results with the clinician’s observations and the results from the rating scales. The reports can also be combined with results from BrainTrain’s MeSA test of Executive Functioning, if the clinician has this test installed on the same computer, so that a yet more comprehensive series of psychological reports can be utilized. The clinician can edit and personalize the reports as needed.
For more information about BrainTrain’s IVA-QS, QuickScreen Test of Attention, professionals are invited to visit the BrainTrain website at www.braintrain.com or directly link to the IVA-QS page at https://www.braintrain.com/iva-qs/. To speak with a BrainTrain sales representative, call 800-822-0538 or 804-320-0105. A FREE trial of the IVA-2 test is available to qualified users.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Ip Rating System; What Is The Meaning Of Water Proof & Water Resistant
Author: Elina John
2. Byod (bring Your Own Device) In The Workplace
3. Mobikul Best Shopify Mobile App Creator Company In India
Author: Kuldeep Singh Tomar
4. Know About The Modified And Power Inverter Supplier Usa
5. Software Development Company | Product Design And Development
Author: Neelima Ls
6. Spectralink Devices Have Now Received Zoom Phone Certification Upgraded Wireless Experience
Author: Angel Smith
7. How Is The Latest Algorithm From Google Extremely Non-profitable For Your Business
Author: Angel Smith
8. Utah Businesses Are Thriving Through Online Marketing And Seo
9. Three Steps To Creating A Strong Brand
10. Seo In Malaysia - Is It Worth The Hype?
11. Playstation 6 Console With Wireless Features
12. How To Write Unique Content With The Help Of Paraphrasing Tools
13. Fix Err_timed_out|err_connection_timed
14. Edtech In The Future
15. Importance Of Resilient Ups System
Author: Benoit Technologies