ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
How Do I Learn About Website Vulnerability?
A website vulnerability is a vulnerability or misconfiguration in the website or web application code that could allow an attacker to gain some control over the website and possibly the hosting server. Cyber criminals create special tools that search the Internet for specific platforms such as WordPress or Joomla and search for general and published security vulnerabilities.
SQL injection vulnerabilities (SQLi): The vulnerability of the SQL refers to areas of website code where user input goes directly to the database. Hackers use these forms to inject malicious code, sometimes called a payload, into a website's database.
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS): Cross-site scripting occurs when attackers insert scripts through raw user input or other fields on a website to execute code on the site.
Command injection: Command injection vulnerabilities allow attackers to remotely send and execute code on the website's hosting server. This happens when user input is passed to the server. For example, header information is not checked correctly, allowing attackers to include shell commands in user information.
... Include (LFI / RFI) - Remote File Include (RFI) attacks use include functions in server-side web application languages, such as PHP, to execute code from a remotely stored file. Attackers host malicious files and then use improperly sanitized user input to add or modify an include function in the PHP code of the victim's site.
Cross-site Request Forgery (CSRF): Cross-site request forgery attacks are less common, but can be very dangerous. CSRF attacks trick users or site administrators into unknowingly taking malicious actions on behalf of the attacker.
Using a web application firewall (WAF) - Web application firewalls are the first line of defense against those who investigate your website for vulnerabilities. Web application firewalls filter the wrong traffic from accessing your website.
This article is sponsored by https://itechscripts.com/. A leading resource of inspired clone scripts. It offers hundreds of popular scripts that are used by thousands of small and medium enterprises.
Ambit Technologies (P) Ltd. is a front-line full spectrum web and mobile development company providing result-oriented cost-effective solutions to enterprises - big, medium and small - spread across the world. It is also a reputed IT outsourcing solution provider having catered to customers spread across 78 countries of the world. Ambit Technologies (P) Ltd. strives to keep abreast of the latest of technologies and bring in innovative ideas constantly in the projects it undertakes.
Web Design Articles1. I Want To Make A Delivery App. How Do I Begin?
2. Is Wordpress A Right Option To Build Your Website?
Author: Amelia Thompson
3. Is There Still A Demand For Ruby On Rails Developers In 2020?
4. What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using Whereby Meeting?
5. Php Classified Ads Script | Craigslist Clone Script
Author: manish shrimal
6. Bringing Up The Benefits Of Choosing Our Wordpress Themes To Light
7. The Best Magento 1 To Magento 2 Migration Melbourne For Your E-commerce Business
Author: Quint Digital
8. Is Php Still Used In The Industry?
9. How To Create Stunning Website For Online Business In This Pandemic?
10. Quick Insight Into Web Programming And Sem Agencies
11. How Difficult Is Doing Freelance Work In Web Development?
12. What Are Payment App Development Cost Determinants?
Author: Madhukar Jangir
13. What Is Web 3.0, And Why Does It Matter?
14. When It Comes To Web Development, What Is Meant By The Term Wysiwyg?
15. The Right Wordpress Themes And Why You Shouldn’t Compromise