ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
A Beginner’s Guide To Opening A Bank Account
Unlike the traditional times, today, opening an account does not need you to visit the bank branch, fill up the paper form, pay the charges in cash, etc. You can create a banking account online without any hassle in a quick way. Most banks have started to offer easy savings account opening to their customers to suffice all their needs. They even provide savings banks such as zero deposits, customized accounts, instant savings accounts, and much more.
Best banks have a vast network of branches and ATMs all over the country, bringing convenience and comfort to their esteemed clients. Find a quick bank to offer various facilities like Netbanking, Mobile Banking, and Phone Banking. Many reputed banks also provide great deals and offer their customers who use a debit card for their savings account.
How to open an online bank account?
To open a savings bank account online, here are the things to know:
Open the website of your preferred bank
Enter your details, including your mobile number, etc.
... Submit your form.
Upload the documents online. Alternatively, some banks also send their executives to collect your documents at your address.
The bank will take some time to verify your documents and form.
Once they verify, you will get your new account details.
List of documents
The documents needed to open the bank account include:
Identity Proof such as driver’s license, passport, etc.
Address proof such as driver’s license, passport, etc.
Form 16. However, this document is mainly needed if you do not have a PAN card.
Two latest passport-sized photographs
If you need any assistance in filling out the application form, you can call a bank executive to help you. Ensure care while filling out the fields, so there are no chances of a form rejection.
Type of savings account
There are choices in the kinds of the online bank account you open. Premium accounts offer superior facilities like lifestyle benefits, insurance cover, locker at preferential pricing, accessible Demat account, etc. A savings account may provide a high-interest rate, lifetime debit card, medical insurance, free personalised chequebook, bill payment service, unlimited cash withdrawals, etc.
Some banks even offer a special savings account for women, senior citizens, kids, and youth with features like cash back, lower interest rates on loans, shopping offers, hospitalization cover, free education, special FD rates, etc.
If you are a business company, you can aim to get features like cash management services, easy payment gateway options, simple modes of cash disbursement, and so on.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Do 12 Month Loans Direct Lenders Work?
Author: Sarah Glenn
2. Text Loans Direct Lenders Only: A Quick Money-making Method
Author: Sarah Glenn
3. Don't Just Stand Still! Payday Loans For Uk Disability Benefits: Where To Begin?
Author: James Robinson
4. Loans Offered By The Texas Government For Low Credit Scores
Author: Ricky Johnson
5. Get Easy Approval Online Loan At Depfin Finance In South Africa
Author: Depfin Finance
6. Factors Affecting Home Loan Eligibility
Author: Mohit Bansal
7. Blend – International Financial Solutions Company
Author: Blend Finance
8. How Direct Deposit Loans Payout You Fast Cash Same Day?
Author: Amy Jones
9. Short Term Loans For Bad Credit Uk: Make Sapless Financial Health Oaky
Author: Helen Clark
10. Financial Planning Tips High Net Worth Individuals Should Follow
Author: Avendus Group
11. Here Is How To Increase The Chances Of Ipo Allotment
12. Your Wise Choice Of Short Term Loans Uk Direct Lenders Frees You From Overall Burdens
Author: Jack Ryder is a financial adviser of payday lendz
13. Why Does Quality Trading Matter Over Quantity Trading In Forex
Author: Roff benjaminn
14. The Pros Of Using A Car Insurance Calculator
Author: shivani prasad
15. 4 Tactics To Lowering Interest Rate
Author: Lorenzo Rodriguez