ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Uttarakhand Or Jammu & Kashmir – Which Will Be Your Next Travel Destination?
Hill stations have a charm of their own. The scenic beauty, the panoramic view, the fresh air, the charming weather, the mouthwatering cuisine, and the diverse culture – all adds up to the life of the place. When you are in a hill station, you will realize how much hustle bustle had become a part of your life. You will fine the tranquility and the serenity of hill stations of to be endearing. You would love to spend the rest of your life there. In India, there are many hill stations. Out of these Uttarakhand and Jammu & Kashmir are extremely popular. This year where will you visit?
The Famous Places to Visit in Uttarakhand include:
• Neelkanth Mhadev Temple
• Ram & Laxman Jhula
• The Beatles Ashram
• Rajaji National Park
• Triveni Ghat for ganga Aarti
Don’t forget to try out the water adventure sports and trekking in the hills and the local markets when you are in Uttarakhand. Check out the handicrafts manufactured by the state emporium. You can purchase any of the handicrafts ...
... as a souvenir of the place.
The Famous Places to Visit in Jammu and Kashmir include:
• Vaishno Devi
• Bahu Fort
• Mubarak Mandi Palace
• Dal Lake
Don’t forget to try out the horse driving, and trekking in the hills, shikara ride, visit to the apple orchard and the local markets when you are in Jammu & Kashmir.
There are many travel agents in your city that organizes Jammu Kashmir Tour Packages, Uttarakhand Adventure Tour. Get in touch with any of them in order to find out what are the latest packages they have. Find out what will be the minimum number of days for the tour and what will be the cost involved. Check out the hotels where they are planning to book your accommodation. Are you comfortable with the selection or would you like to change? If you want a customized package, then explain it to the agent so that he can come up with a personalized package just for you. When you are travelling to a hill station, you should always take the weather into account and pack your belongings accordingly. Don’t carry to many items. Excess luggage is nothing but a pain. Even if the weather is not that cold, it is better to carry some woolens with you. In hill stations once the sun sets down, the temperature automatically dips. It is better to be prepared when you are travelling.
Book your tickets in advance so that you get good rates. It is important to take at least two vacations once a year so that your mind and body feels refreshed. Our hectic professional life has already added to our stress and tension. On top of that, if you don’t go on a vacation, the situation becomes even worse. You can visit Uttarakhand this year and Jammu & Kashmir the next year. What are you holiday plans for this year? Have you decided anything? Share your views in the comments section; we would love to hear from you.
Travel Articles1. Uttarakhand: A Place Of God That Will Always Awestruck You
2. Top 5 Things Not To Do With Fly Fishing
3. Exciting Tour Packages For Egypt: An Extraordinary Dream Vacation From Redrosetours
Author: Daniel Wilson
4. What Are The Significant Reasons To Choose The Best Kenya Safari Tours?
Author: Kenden Maasai Adventures Limeted
5. Why Choose Charter Bus Hire Japan?
6. Daily Tirupati Darshan From Chennai – Must-know Tips For First Timers
Author: Viswambara Balaji Travels
7. 3 Must-know Reasons To Book A Hertford Taxi
Author: Hertford Taxis
8. Kolkata City Tour Sightseeing Bus Car Calcutta Itinerary
Author: Ravi Sankar dutta
9. Social Distancing In Fort Lauderdale- Everything You Need To Know
Author: The Sea Lord Hotel
10. Top 5 Tourist Locations In South India
Author: India by Car and Driver
11. Beneficial Reasons To Book Hertford North Station Taxis
Author: David Williamson
12. 5 Nearest Day Trip From Los Angeles
Author: Evine Taylor
13. United Airlines: Senior Citizens Discounts
Author: joe ingram
14. The Most Reliable Airport Taxi Will Make Your Journey Smooth In Dallas
Author: Dfw Airport taxi
15. 20 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh With Family In Summer For A Memorable Vacation
Author: Arjun Singh