ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Medical X-ray Equipment And Imaging Software Market - Growth, Trends, Covid-19 Impact, And Forecasts
- According to WHO, approximately 70% of cancer deaths are recorded in the middle- and low-income countries. This is likely to create an opportunity and open new avenues for the companies to invest in R&D activities and offer equipment and imaging software at a competitive rather than standard market value.
- Most of the countries spend highly on the healthcare industry and upgrade to the latest equipment and solutions with an aim to improve health. However, a few countries, such as the United States, relatively underperform in terms of healthcare. For instance, the United States spends approximately 7%-10% more than other similar countries; however, life expectancy is low. This creates a new avenue for the companies to invest in advanced equipment and imaging software, in order to improvise the healthcare ecosystem.
- Notably, in Asia-Pacific, investment in healthcare is rigorously increasing, with an aim to provide adequate and quality healthcare services in the region. For instance, in November 2018, MGM Healthcare Pvt. Ltd announced its plan to launch a new chain of hospitals, establishing 400-bed state-of-the-art ...
... medical institution, in South India. As a result, it is expected to boost the need for X-ray equipment and imaging software in the country, thus having a positive impact on the market growth.
Key Market Trends
Diagnostic Centers Majorly Drive the Market Demand
- Diagnostic centers provide comprehensive screening and diagnostics to ensure the highest quality care and to service the patients' needs. With the growing number of communicable and non-communicable diseases, the number of diagnostic centers is increasing to provide an accurate diagnosis of patients.
- These diagnostic centers will provide X-ray and imaging services and the government also plans to introduce more advanced imaging techniques, like CT scan. The Meghalaya government has also sanctioned INR 20 crore for the construction of diagnostic centers in the state.
- However, the growing collaboration between developing and developed countries in the diagnostic industry is expected to increase the number of diagnostic centers, which is estimated to affect the market studied positively. For instance, in 2017, India and Japan collaborated in the diagnostic sector, and launched a program approved by the ministries of both the countries, to address the diagnostic technological differences between India and Japan. They aim to provide healthcare services in remote areas.
Asia-Pacific to Account for a Significant Share
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a higher rate than some of the regions, owing to the rising prevalence of chronic diseases and increased demand for quality healthcare. The growing implementation of PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) in digital X-ray systems will also drive the market substantially, attributed to the advantages, such as better image quality and less processing time.
- According to a report published by WHO, Asia-Pacific has the highest number of cases recorded for TB. The region accounted for 6.2 million recorded cases in 2017 and has been prone to outbreaks of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and avian influenza.
- The governments of emerging economies in the region are initiating efforts to improve the healthcare infrastructure in their respective countries. For instance, in 2018, the Ministry of Health collaborated with the government of China to install computed tomography (CT) scan units in 37 county hospitals. In installing these units, the government emphasized hospitals located along major highways to enhance fast diagnosis on victims of emergency cases, such as road accidents.
The medical X-ray equipment and imaging software market is highly competitive and consists of several major players. Many companies are increasing their market presence by introducing new products or by entering into strategic mergers and acquisitions.
- January 2019 - Shimadzu Medical Systems, USA, acquired Core Medical Imaging Inc. to strengthen its healthcare business in the North American region. The latter provided medical imaging products and services, acting as an authorized dealer, including Shimadzu.
- May 2017 - Zeiss announced OCT angiography technology in collaboration with ARI Network, in order to offer faster, deeper, and wider imaging of the retina and choroid.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
For sample report please visit : www.statzyreports.com/report/sr497107/medical-x-ray-equipment-and-imaging-software-market
Public Relations Manager
Email : email@example.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
(IN) - +918484035727
(US) - +1415-871-0483
Website : www.statzyreports.com
StatzyReports is the premier global market research and business reports company based in India. StatzyReports.com functions under Statzy Market Research. We offer our expertise globally in services related to market research, business strategy consulting, surveys or questionnaire, forecast and statistical data analysis. Our experience working with major business and customer driven companies enabled us to develop some of the best winning strategies for succeeding in various global markets. Our globally renowned experts mastered the art of perfection with their unique skillset and vast experience in research and data analytics.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Leverage Test Automation And Improve Quality
Author: Arun Pratap
2. Steps To Create Your Resilient On-demand Home Service App Like Urban Company
Author: sherly dazz
3. Why Outsourcing Ambulatory Surgical Center (asc) Billing Works
Author: Danny John
4. How To Retain Drivers For Your Fleet Business?
Author: zeeshan zaheer
5. Nu Flow Tech Shares Historic Overview On Their Premium Epoxy Solution
Author: Nu Flow Tech
6. Familiarize Yourself With The Beautiful Benefits Of Nu Flow Tech’s Advanced Solutions
Author: Nu Flow Tech
7. Amazon Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen) Review: Alexa Is Watching You
Author: elina john
8. Want To Check The Screen Resolution In Windows 10? Here’s How To Do So
Author: Elisa Wilson
9. Guide To Resolve The Bellsouth Email Not Working On Android Issue
Author: Chloe Bennet
10. Prioritizing Patient Engagement
Author: Danny John
11. Top 5 Ehrs Used By Chiropractors
Author: Danny John
12. How To Choose Reliable Online Shopping Site When Buying Refurbished Gadgets?
Author: Angelika Muderris
13. Contactless Payment Market 2027 Analysis By Top Players, Regions, Types & Application
Author: Jignesh Jariwala
14. Why Do Taxi Startups Need A Dispatch System? Know The Key Reasons
Author: Jessy Rayder
15. Learn A New Bim Skill-set To Create A Laser Focus On Specific Tasks That Need To Be Accomplished For Your Aec Project