ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Multi-axis Sensor Market - Growth, Trends, Covid-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
- The advancements in technology enabling effective components at a lighter and smaller size, the swift rise of unmanned vehicles in both the defense and civil applications, and the increasing applications based on motion sensing are the factors driving the multi-axis sensor market.
- The increase in adoption of applications based on motion sensing is expected to drive the multi-axis sensor market. However, complexity in integrating them within the existing systems is restraining their adoption.
- Nevertheless, a high-performance sensor fusion to improve the accuracy of multi-axis sensor systems (in order to enable the newly emerging and highly-demanding applications, such as indoor navigation and location-based services like IoT, and location-based services) is expected to offer significant growth potential to the market.
Key Market Trends
Incorporation of MEMS Sensors in Consumer Electronics Segment to Drive the Market
- The introduction of micro electro mechanical systems (MEMS) has benefited the consumer electronic devices, like smartphones and tablets. With the consumer electronics witnessing ...
... rapid growth, the worldwide MEMS market has entered the high growth phase.
- MEMS often encompass accelerometers, gyroscopes, and microphones. While high-end smartphones and tablets continue as the primary markets for multi-axis sensors, the wearable devices, gaming, navigation, imaging, and virtual reality headsets are rapidly gaining popularity.
- MEMS sensors are also quickly becoming the expected features in the portable and handheld consumer electronics devices, given the number of ways it can enhance usability.
- For instance, the ability to sense tilt, rotation, and gestures is becoming a standard feature of gaming peripherals. The portable devices are using MEMS to determine the direction for displaying text and images, so that the users can view them from the right angle. Multi-axis MEMS sensors are hence adopted in consumer electronics to fulfill these requirements.
North America Account for Significant Market Share
- Owing to its technologically advanced industries and propelling consumer electronics industry, North America dominates the market. The US accounts for the major share in the North American market, owing to the increasing smartphone and gaming consoles' penetration in the country.
- Moreover, the increasing investments in the defense sector are also creating a need for gyroscopes and IMUs (Inertial Measurement Unit).
- In addition, the high-performance inertial sensors and systems are the dynamic market segments, as an ever-increasing number of platforms require stabilization, guidance, or navigation functions.
- Thus, with the increased defense expenditure, the technological developments can lead to innovations in various sensors.
The major players include Honeywell International, L3 Communications, Parker Hannifin, Trimble Navigation, STMicroelectronics, and Interface Inc, among others. The market is fragmented because of the high competition among the players. Therefore, the market concentration is expected to be low.
- December 2018 - BCM's multi-grid strain gauges for multi-axis force/torque sensor were used for the robots for modern manufacturing purpose. Hence, BCM Sensor's Model 8691 provided the compact and customized metal foil strain gauges for multi-axis sensors applications.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
For sample report please visit : www.statzyreports.com/report/sr497028/multi-axis-sensor-market
Public Relations Manager
Email : email@example.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
(IN) - +918484035727
(US) - +1415-871-0483
Website : www.statzyreports.com
StatzyReports is the premier global market research and business reports company based in India. StatzyReports.com functions under Statzy Market Research. We offer our expertise globally in services related to market research, business strategy consulting, surveys or questionnaire, forecast and statistical data analysis. Our experience working with major business and customer driven companies enabled us to develop some of the best winning strategies for succeeding in various global markets. Our globally renowned experts mastered the art of perfection with their unique skillset and vast experience in research and data analytics.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 4 Reasons How Web Development Helps Business Get Better Growth
Author: Sentient Geeks
2. How To Choose A Payment Gateway To Make Your Business Work Better
3. Copper Mobile Is Recognized As #1 Small Company In The Top 100 Places To Work In 2022
Author: Copper Mobile
4. What Is The Requirements Traceability Matrix
5. Reasons Why You Should Choose Laravel For Your Next Web Project
Author: Jonathan Paul
6. Numerous Benefits Of Unlimited 5g Mobile
7. A Well Developed 5g Network For Better Communication
8. Why Is Gps Trackers Important For Vehicles?
Author: yugraj saini
9. Best Cash Drawer Supplier In Bhubaneswar
Author: Softnet Technoware
10. Take Your Iphone To The Nearest Repair Centre To Fix The App Crashing Issue!
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
11. How Can Data Structure Be Made Interesting Useing Python
12. Buy Guest Posts From The Best Blogging Services From Mind Mingles
Author: Mind Mingles
13. Pros And Cons Of Web Development Frameworks
14. How Telecom Consulting Can Benefit The Telecommunications Industry
Author: EY India
15. Desirable Experience In Communication With Unlimited Mobile