ALL >> Business >> View Article
Loan Restructuring Support For Msmes- A Positive Step - Npa Consultant
It is a revolutionary step by RBI to allow MSMEs to restructure their existing loans that have defaulted but not fall in the NPA category as on 1st January 2019.
Since MSME is more vulnerable to disruptive changes after the Covid-19 outbreak, this step will provide great help to them. It is being appreciated by not only the sector but across all businesses. Looking at the situation of npa in india, this step will support the economy.
The key elements of this guideline about loan restructuring are:
The most notable feature is that the loan account that wants restructuring should not be declared as Non-Performing Asset. Thus, it will not add to the already overburdened NPA situation in the country.
The third criterion says that the eligible borrower has to be classified as standard on 1st January 2019. It will exclude companies that were affected by demonetization or GST implementation. Experts feel that a lot of ties has elapsed since these two events happened, the majority of the potentially viable enterprises are not eligible to be cored as per this condition.
Repairs and maintenance
... Since the policy does not entertain businesses that are already NPA, there is no adverse impact on the npa recovry process. Similarly, there is no adverse impact on the economy as well.
The move will not add any the burden on nclt lawyers Mumbai and the tribunal as it considers only non-NPA cases. This exercise will revive stressed businesses. It is a policy support for loan restructuring, which is a good thing for sure.
This move is quite good for the MSME sector. Now, the government runs an awareness program for banks and other lenders so that they make restructuring a part of lending program for MSME. Thus, it will come into the mainstream.
The severely impacted MSME sector will have some relief by this step at least.
Business Articles1. Dental Equipment Market Worth $8.9 Billion By 2026
Author: Rosy Wills
2. Smart Display Industry Is Expected To Reach $6.1b By 2025
3. Blind Rivet - Important Things You Need To Know
Author: Nick Neal
4. Hybrid Memory Cube (hmc) And High-bandwidth Memory (hbm) Market: An Exclusive Study On Upcoming Trends And Growth Opportunities
Author: Lucintel LLC
5. Rising Demand For Bio-based Polymer Emulsion Driving The Polymer Emulsion Market
Author: Robin White
6. Top Hr Consulting Firms In Bangalore | Approaches Of Hr Audit
Author: Husys Consulting Limited
7. Casino Management Systems Industry, 2021-2027: Emerging Trends, Market Opportunities, Investment Risks, Key Developments
Author: Dhananjay Changle
8. Next-generation Data Storage Market Size 2021 | Demand, Revenue, Key Findings And Latest Technology, Forecast Research Report 2027
Author: Dhananjay Changle
9. Nvidia Control Panel Won’t Open: Here’s How To Fix
Author: Ella johnson
10. Sewage Treatment Plant Using Sunlight And Soil
11. Home Farming Pot : The Veggybarrel
Author: srinivas Ashwath
12. 10 Tips For Selecting The Right Raisin
13. U.s. In Vitro Diagnostics Market: Trends And Developments
Author: Snehal S
14. Tips For Buying Indestructible Glasses
Author: Leah Johnson
15. Birla New And Upcoming Navya Residential Projects - Gurgaon