ALL >> General >> View Article
Try Out A Hidden Document Scanner On Your Iphone
Are you having trouble scanning documents by using third-party software on your iPhone? Well, don’t fret because now you don’t rely on any third-party scanner to scan your essential document. Apple iPhone and iPad both have a default document scan feature but in a hidden place. You might don’t know, but Apple added this feature on the iPad and iPhone a long time ago.
Everything is digital today, so people tend to use the revolutionary method to deliver photos to essential files and documents. The new paperless process of sharing documents is now a significant part of life, and every iPhone and the iPad user should know to scan their documents without any third-party app.
The scanning documents feature on iPad and iPhone works similar to any popular third-party scanner app, but it’s more secure and eco-friendly. There’s a Notes app on your iPad and iPhone, and you can find your scanner in it. The document scanner was added in iOS 11 and iPadOS 11 in 2017. So if you don’t know where it is and how to get started with it, here’s the guide.
Learn How to scan your Documents on iPad and iPhone
... scanning a document from your Smartphone device, place it over a well bright area. Open the Notes app on your iPad or iPhone. Now, you can choose to create a new note or open an already made note. Click the Camera icon and press Scan Documents.
Now watch all the borders of your document and look for the proper brightness over it. It will be similar to capturing an image, but ultimately it will scan a document for you. Once your document is under perfect range, press the Shutter button, and it’s done. Once the document is scanned, you can edit it and crop its borders, give a better brightness or select a filter for it.
Sign, Share, or Save your Scanned Document
Once you successfully scan a document, you can save it on your Notes app and edit it in several different ways. As mentioned above, you crop its corners for better clarity and add filters, but more than that, you can sign on your document as well. There’s a Markup option to appear once the scanning is finished. Use the Markup option to type a digital signature on your scanned document.
Once signing and other editions are finished, and your document is ready to be shared, press the Save to Files option. It will enable you to store your document in the internal storage and the iCloud storage if you have allowed it. Once the file is stored, you can share it with anyone across any app you like, such as WhatsApp, iMessage, Email, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
The Notes app’s Scan Document feature is hidden because it doesn’t appear until the user starts to type a document. After pressing the pencil or type icon over the Notes app, users see the Camera icon, allowing the user to scan their documents.
Scanning documents with Notes is pretty simple. Open the Notes app, and start with a new or existing note. Press the Camera icon and choose Scan Documents.
Source :- https://karenmintonwp.wordpress.com/2021/04/02/try-out-a-hidden-document-scanner-on-your-iphone/
I am a Blogger and Designer .My interests range from technology to design. I am also interested in programming and education.
General Articles1. Hyperspectral Imaging System Market : Emerging Market Trends, Key Players And Growth Opportunities
2. Short Courses In Australia For Students With Less Time
3. What Is Machine Learning? Where Is It Used?
Author: Ozonesoft Solutions
4. What Are The Bearing Machines That Can Be Used In Heavy Duty Applications?
Author: Ps Free Wheel Clutches
5. Car Detailing Worth Your Money Read Here The Top Benefits Guides
Author: Monstershine Car Care
6. Why Should You Take Driving Lessons From A Reputed Driving School?
Author: Nicholas Manchee
7. The Necessity Of Children's Book Printing
8. Global Automated Guided Vehicle Market Study Combine With Challenges And Opportunities Up To 2029
9. How Cbd Can Counter Adverse Effects Of Alcohol?
Author: Andrew Winslow
10. What To Expect With A Bathroom Tv?
11. Top Photo Studio Cape Town Deploys The Most Experienced And Professional Photographers For Photo Shoots!
Author: Stanley Butler
12. From Blank Video Brochure To Video Marketing Masterpiece | Video Business Cards
Author: Devin Herz
13. Google Adwords Consultant To Get More Leads With Less $$
14. How To Choose Toys For 1 To 2 Years Old Children?
Author: Toddlers are little explorers who learn through ac
15. Why Is Organic Ethyl Alcohol Considered As Best For Extracts? Its Benefits & Usefulness
Author: Andrew Winslow