ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Mutual Funds- How Does It Work And Why Should You Invest In Them?
Money obtained from investors is pooled together. Investors may be individuals or companies.
A fund manager manages this pool of money and invests the cash on behalf of the investors. His goal varies depending on the type of fund he manages.
For example, a fixed-income fund manager seeks the highest yield at the lowest risk for his investors.
How you can benefit from Mutual Funds
A key reason for investing in mutual funds is that it’s simple and convenient.
But that’s not just it.
The industry is also tightly regulated in comparison to our friends in the banking and insurance sectors. In recent times, investing in Mutual Funds is being considered relatively as a safer and more lucrative option to certain financial instruments.
In addition, your investment will be managed as part of a pool by a professional fund manager who constantly monitors the stocks and bonds in the fund's portfolio. We can certainly accept that a fund manager can devote ...
... considerably more time to selecting investments than an individual investor.
This is a very convenient option as you will be able to invest in an informed manner without having to stress over analyzing financial statements of companies and picking a stock yourselves.
So here’s our quick roundup on Why should you invest in Mutual Funds?
• Low Minimum Investment: Start your investment from as low as Rs. 500/- in SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) or Rs. 5000/- in lump sum.
• Liquidity: Unlike bank fixed deposits, mutual funds have a flexible withdrawal process, which makes availability of money possible easily. Investor can redeem their units at any point in time.
• Professionally Managed: Once you invest through Mutual Funds, you can relax that an expert will make desired changes to scheme portfolio wherein you have invested.
• Diversification: You can invest across different asset classes like equity, debt and gold allowing you to diversify your investments and protect it from inflation, recessions and any other market uncertainties.
You can achieve you goals, be it long-term, short-term, tax saving or your emergency needs.
Achieve Financial Goals: A Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) will help you make the most of the compounding effect. You can find a suitable scheme for all your different financial goals such as wealth creation, child's marriage or retirement.
• Transparency: The Mutual fund industry is regulated by The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). SEBI has defined comprehensive processes, rules and regulations in order to protect the interest of investors and ensure transparency. It is mandatory for all Asset Management Companies (AMCs) to follow these processes and to disclose their scheme portfolios every month to maintain utmost transparency.
Disclaimer, Statutory Details & Risk Factors:
The views expressed here in this article / video are for general information and reading purpose only and do not constitute any guidelines and recommendations on any course of action to be followed by the reader. Quantum AMC / Quantum Mutual Fund is not guaranteeing / offering / communicating any indicative yield on investments made in the scheme(s). The views are not meant to serve as a professional guide / investment advice / intended to be an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial product or instrument or mutual fund units for the reader. The article has been prepared on the basis of publicly available information, internally developed data and other sources believed to be reliable. Whilst no action has been solicited based upon the information provided herein, due care has been taken to ensure that the facts are accurate and views given are fair and reasonable as on date. Readers of this article should rely on information/data arising out of their own investigations and advised to seek independent professional advice and arrive at an informed decision before making any investments.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks read all scheme related documents carefully.
Quantum Mutual Fund has over 14 years of experience into mutual funds and puts the needs of investors like you first. Invest in different types of schemes & start an SIP with Quantum Mutual Funds today! Quantum Mutual Fund believes in sustainable growth built with integrity & transparency and are trusted by over 50,000 active investors to achieve their wealth creation goals. Our aim is to generate sensible, risk returns for your investment horizon.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Best Tips To Earn Money By Trading In Stock Market
Author: Chart Analysis
2. 9 Signs You Are Ready To Buy Your First Home
Author: Home Loan
3. Forex Strategies For Part-time Traders
4. The Best Forex Broker Is Only A Click Away
5. Financial Planner - Opt For Professional Financial Planning
6. Advanced Strategies To Earn In Bitcoin Trading
7. How To Gst Suvidha Center A High Profitable Franchise Business In 2020
Author: Amit Sood
8. Nirman Share Brokers - Marico Share Price
9. Nirman Share Brokers - Itc Share Price
10. Nirman Share Brokers - Hfcl Share Price
11. Making Future And Online Commodity Trading Work For You
Author: jessica smith
12. Nirman Share Brokers - Hal Share Price
13. Nirman Share Brokers - Cdsl Share Price
14. Nirman Share Brokers - Bpcl Share Price
15. Nirman Share Brokers - Biocon Share Price