ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Why Flute Insurance Should Be Your First Priority?
The flute is perhaps one of the oldest musical instruments and the most incredible one as well. Whether it is a local orchestra or world music, the flute has got a special place in the hearts of musicians all across the world of music. So, as a flute player, you should be proud to be able to weave magic with your flute. However, given the incidences of crimes surrounding musical instruments, don't you think that protecting your flute under an all-encompassing insurance plan should be your top priority?
What if you have already included your gear under your home insurance?
Yes, we know that you have your home insurance plan in place and for which you shell out a hefty amount every month or so. However, your flute needs much more than that. Here are some of the main reasons why. Let us take a quick look!
● First of all, your home insurance plan will not provide you sufficient coverage if your flute is stolen or damaged. Accidental damages are also not covered.
● Secondly, under your home insurance, your flute remains without protection, the moment you take it outside the insured property, i.e., ...
... your home.
● Thirdly, if you play your flute against commercial benefits, then also, your home insurance plan will not cover it.
● Fourthly, in the case of public liability, any third-party mishap surrounding your gear will not be covered. Be it legal fees or medical bills of the third-party, you will have to make the payment out of pocket.
So, these are some of the many instances when your home insurance plan will not cover your musical instruments. Therefore, it is highly advisable that if you are a flute owner, you should get yourself comprehensive Flute Insurance right away.
Now that you are familiar with the cons of your home insurance plan when it comes to securing your musical instruments, let us find out how an instrument-specific plan happens to cover all the loopholes of home insurance and gives you complete coverage.
● A dedicated Flute plan taken out from an experienced insurance provider will protect your musical instruments against almost everything. It includes theft, robbery, shoplifting, fire, flood, rain, earthquake, and other natural disasters, unlike your home insurance.
● A standalone musical instrument insurance policy covers your gears worldwide, no matter where you go, unlike your home insurance plan. Suppose you are on a musical tour to somewhere you have never been and your gear gets misplaced while in transit. A musical instrument plan will not only pay for the replacement cost but also save your day in a foreign country.
● A musical instrument insurance plan will protect you in cases involving a third-party. Suppose you have a music gig in an auditorium in your city. The moment you start performing, the mic stand/sound box falls over an audience, breaking his/her bone. Who else will be held responsible for the same other than you? And if it happens, you will have to pay for his/her medical bills. And in the worst-case scenario, if that person files a lawsuit against you, you will have to bear the legal expenses as well. However, when you have an instrument-specific insurance plan, your insurance provider will take care of that and you can take a sigh of great relief.
Important factors to remember
So, these are some of the many ways how dedicated Flute Insurance protects your gear and your finances. However, in order to get the most of your insurance plan, you need to take care of two things - choose a reliable insurance provider and pay your insurance premiums on time.
Insurance Articles1. Partner With A Reliable Music Insurance Company And Stay Risk-proof
2. Guitar Insurance And Appraisal Go Hand-in-hand
3. Top 4 Reasons Why Flute Insurance Is Critical
4. Faq On Affordable Insurance Policies For String Instruments
5. How Bassoon Insurance Covers The Limitations Of Your Home Insurance?
6. Think Rewards Not Discounts
Author: SK Tirumala
7. How To Identify The Best Insurance Plan For Recording Studio?
8. 3 Key Benefits Of Purchasing A Term Plan With Increasing Cover
9. Top 5 Reasons To Invest In Piccolo Insurance
10. What Are The Types Of General Insurance Provided In India?
Author: Nitin Sachdev
11. A Guide To Buying A General Insurance Plan
Author: Agastya Kaviraj
12. The Extent Of Protection You Can Expect With Music Studio Coverage
13. Why Should You Invest In The Woodwinds Insurance?
14. The Benefits Of Using A Finance Broker Over A Bank
15. Step-by-step Guide To Buy Oboe Insurance