ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
How To Promote Your Brand Using Weibo’s Marketing Features
Social Media Marketing in China is unique because China has its own social media platforms. Although these platforms have similar features and basically serve the same purpose, using them for e-commerce needs a different experience.
One needs to know the habits of Chinese buyers, their festivals, at what time are they most active, what do they buy daily, what do they buy once a month or once a year- these are just the general questions.
One needs to delve more deeper into the realm and search for the features which will serve as friends to your product. For a stand-u[ comedian, twitter is good as they can post one-liners for basically nothing. For a fashion brand, Instagram is the best as it is made for sharing photographs.
Likewise, understanding Chinese social media platforms would help you choose the right platform for maximum profits. Some Chinese social media platforms are: WeChat, Sina Wiebo (similar to twitter), QZone, Douyin etc.
We’ll discuss Sina Weibo further:
What is Weibo?
Weibo is similar to Twitter. It lets you share texts and media within the 140 characters bracket. ...
... Weibo is used by almost 230 million users daily. Like twitter, all major trend-setters and trends are featured here.
How do you advertise on Weibo?
There are majorly four options which let you advertise or promote your product on Weibo. Due to so many options, advertising or social media marketing on Weibo becomes a complex process, here’s what Weibo offers:
1) Display Advertisements: They are simply banner-ads which feature on the Weibo page. Once someone clicks on the banner they are headed towards the website of the product. Different sizes of the banner have different prices. It is ideal for teaser ads.
2) Weibo Search Engine Promotion: So, this is an interesting feature. Weibo’s search bar allows you to promote your product by featuring it in the search bar hotlist. Whenever someone searches for a keyword related to your product, your product's name might pop-out on the search bar. The prices of this depend on the popularity of the keyword.
3) Fanstop: So this is similar to normal ads on Facebook or Instagram. Fanstop lets you promote your post, your account or an ambassador’s post on the feeds of your followers or your follower’s relations for a limited time period. The prices depend on the type of promotion, number of audience and the time period.
4) Fan Tunnel: Fan Tunnel is similar to Fanstop except that it lets you promote to a larger audience based upon demographics, age etc. So, Fanstop might help you promote your product to your followers and their friends, but Fan Tunnel will help you target a general audience.
To conclude, China is of course an interesting market. Promoting your product in China through Weibo Marketing will let you gain profits in China and create new niches.
Sina Weibo connects all through China, and learning about it might help you create a good marketing strategy in China.
Westwin offers digital marketing services such as market strategy, search engine marketing, WeChat and Weibo social media marketing ( adstochina.westwin/Weibo-Marketing ), PPC advertising, mobile marketing, website localization, and more in China. To know more, visit https://adstochina.westwin.com/who_we_are/index.shtml.
Marketing Articles1. Benefits Of Web Design Services For Small Business
2. The Different Types Of Illuminated Signs
Author: Leonardo Jr Nollora
3. A Professional China Building Materials Sourcing Agent Lets You Know Why China Is Best For Importing Building Materials
Author: Morefar Global
4. Challenges That Women Entrepreneurs Have To Overcome To Get Ahead
Author: Rajni Gobhil
5. Ppc Advertising And Its Impressive Benefits
Author: iDigitize Infotech LLP
6. Why Digital Pr Is Important For Business
Author: ninja digital solutions
7. Factors To Consider When Choosing A Logo Designer Near Me
8. Best Social Media Management Tools
9. What Is News Report Writing
Author: Divyanshi Gupta
10. Are Social Media Paid Campaigns Worth It?
Author: iDigitize infotech LLP
11. How Important Are Reviews For Seo?
12. Top 7 Features For Startup Ecommerce Mobile App Development
Author: vidhan infotech
13. What Are The Top Benefits Of Corporate Videos For Business?
Author: Barry Elvis
14. Whatsapp Is D2c Brand’s #1 Customer Retention Tool. Here’s Why
15. 6 Digital Marketing Trends You Must Watch Out For In 2022
Author: iDigitize Infortech LLP