ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
When To Choose Animated Over Static Ads
Digital marketing has quickly become the go-to tool for entrepreneurial-minded business owners looking to get their products in front of billions of online shoppers. One-on-one interactions are all but the golden standard for effective marketing nowadays, so knowing when to choose animated over static advertisements is essential to a successful campaign. Let’s explore the difference between these two advertising mediums so that your next campaign gets off on the right foot.
For starters, static ads are what your average consumer probably thinks of when they hear “advertisement.” These ads are quick and to the point, usually with only a few elements like a message delivered in a creative text set against a background image. However, these static ads can often fade into the background if they fail to capture the viewer’s attention. That’s where animated ads come in handy.
Animated ads are different from their static counterparts in that their elements are moving. This movement engages the viewer, inviting them to lean in closer and learn more. It’s no wonder emails with video content ...
... see their click-through rates increase by as much as 300%. But the difference between an animation that’s quickly dismissed and one that stops the viewer from scrolling is all in the ability to evoke emotion. So, not all animated ads are built equal.
To ensure your next campaign hits it out of the ballpark, it never hurts to consult a motion design studio. But consulting a motion design studio costs money and you’re a go-getter who believes that the only way to get the job done right is to do it yourself. That’s why you have no problem spending three months learning Adobe Illustrator followed by another five months of mastering the ins and outs of Premiere Pro. It’s not like you have a business to run with deadlines to meet or anything, right? Find the best motion design studio at this website.
The fact of the matter is you’re only one person, and you can’t be everything at once. This is why reaching out for help from a motion design studio shouldn’t be seen as an additional expense but rather an investment in your time and business. After all, the best business leaders have only gotten to where they are by relinquishing their authority by trusting experts in their fields to get the job right.
I'm Barry Elvis, graphic design consultant, providing useful info about PowerPoint presentation, digital ads and brand & landing page design ideas for SME's. You can find my thoughts at graphic designers blog. To find affordable custom landing page service, visit this website.
Web Design Articles1. A Guide On Choosing Professional Wordpress Themes For Business
2. Things To Consider Before Getting A Magento Webshop
Author: Noah Nielsen
3. The Exclusivity Of Custom Web Design For A Volatile Market
Author: Dunny Usra
4. Top 15 Plugins For Your Wordpress Site
Author: The Radiant IT Services Pvt Ltd
5. How To Create A Customised Ux For Mobile
6. Is It Necessary To Learn Frameworks To Be A Good Front-end Developer?
7. Drupal Or Joomla - Which One Is The Best Cms Framework?
Author: NetMaxims Technologies
8. How Much Should I Charge For An E-commerce Design And Setup?
9. Types Of Graphic Design Services
10. Tips For Choosing The Right Web Design Agency
Author: Exit Digital Marketing Agency
11. What Is The Value And Job Opportunity For Full Stack Web Development In India?
12. What Are The Benefits Of Using Node.js For Web Development? Is It Secure?
13. Tips For Finding The Best Web Application Development Company
14. How To Use Transactional Emails To Retain Customers And Increase Sales?
15. The Importance Of Good Logo For A Small Business