ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
When To Choose Animated Over Static Ads
Digital marketing has quickly become the go-to tool for entrepreneurial-minded business owners looking to get their products in front of billions of online shoppers. One-on-one interactions are all but the golden standard for effective marketing nowadays, so knowing when to choose animated over static advertisements is essential to a successful campaign. Let’s explore the difference between these two advertising mediums so that your next campaign gets off on the right foot.
For starters, static ads are what your average consumer probably thinks of when they hear “advertisement.” These ads are quick and to the point, usually with only a few elements like a message delivered in a creative text set against a background image. However, these static ads can often fade into the background if they fail to capture the viewer’s attention. That’s where animated ads come in handy.
Animated ads are different from their static counterparts in that their elements are moving. This movement engages the viewer, inviting them to lean in closer and learn more. It’s no wonder emails with video content ...
... see their click-through rates increase by as much as 300%. But the difference between an animation that’s quickly dismissed and one that stops the viewer from scrolling is all in the ability to evoke emotion. So, not all animated ads are built equal.
To ensure your next campaign hits it out of the ballpark, it never hurts to consult a motion design studio. But consulting a motion design studio costs money and you’re a go-getter who believes that the only way to get the job done right is to do it yourself. That’s why you have no problem spending three months learning Adobe Illustrator followed by another five months of mastering the ins and outs of Premiere Pro. It’s not like you have a business to run with deadlines to meet or anything, right? Find the best motion design studio at this website.
The fact of the matter is you’re only one person, and you can’t be everything at once. This is why reaching out for help from a motion design studio shouldn’t be seen as an additional expense but rather an investment in your time and business. After all, the best business leaders have only gotten to where they are by relinquishing their authority by trusting experts in their fields to get the job right.
I'm Barry Elvis, graphic design consultant, providing useful info about PowerPoint presentation, digital ads and brand & landing page design ideas for SME's. You can find my thoughts at graphic designers blog. To find affordable custom landing page service, visit this website.
Web Design Articles1. How To Hire An Android App Developer For Your Startup App?
2. How To Make Easily Accessible Wordpress Websites For Users With Disability?
3. Which Front-end Framework Is The Easiest?
Author: R Pande
4. Web Development And Digital Marketing Services To Improve Your Online Presence!
Author: Jyoti jain
5. Failproof B2b Remarketing Strategies To Get Success In Business
Author: Tony Stark
6. Ways A Freelancer Can Help In Bringing Your Projects On The Shelf!
Author: Matthew John
7. Free Automobile Wordpress Theme For Car Rental Services
8. Choosing The Best Footwear Store Theme: Putting Your Right Foot Forward
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
9. How Do I Make A Great Website Without Writing A Single Line Of Code Myself?
Author: R Pande
10. What Is Digital Marketing Strategy And How To Create A Successful One?
Author: James Brown
11. Benefits Of Remote It Support
12. What Is The Role Of The Website Development Company?
Author: Bhavna Upadhyay
13. Your Go-to Strategy To Develop An Ecommerce App For Holiday Season
14. Free Wordpress Portfolio Theme For Creative Websites
15. Website Development In Karur