ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Digital Marketing Is Helping Business To Reach Their Target
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed everyone’s life from being stuck in our homes – let it be the way we spend our time and the priorities we have today. The entire world’s economy has gradually slowed down to a snail’s pace. With no newspaper being delivered at doorstep, Advertisers have stopped news prints and other Ads, and obviously due to the lockdown most of the brands have switched from traditional ways of outdoor marketing to digital marketing platforms.
Let it be consumption of online content, social media branding and OTT (over-the-top)platforms has surged profitability by advertising their products online while keeping in touch with their target audience.
The above image shows Statistics of how COVID-19 has changed media habits in each generation.
Now let us see, how some of the popular Indian Companies leveraging their brands (during the COVID-19 lockdown period) with the help of Social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.) and Digital influencers for promoting their products and services.
Swiggy – Online Food ordering and Delivery platform
Swiggy is India’s largest online food ordering and delivery service operating over 100+ Indian cities. After the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, Swiggy has expanded its general product deliveries, under the brand name ‘Swiggy Stores’ for delivering groceries and other essential items to help people staying indoors and has re branded ‘Swiggy Go’ as instant pickup and drop service as ‘Swiggy Genie’. By using Swiggy App, users can choose a store and purchase the daily essentials such as kitchen supplies, personal and home care, and beverages and snacks listed in the Grocery section. The app also shows the availability of nearby fruit and vegetable sellers but to limited locations only.
The Bengaluru-based company has tied up with various offline food retailers and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) brands such as Marico. This new operations is limited to Tier-1 and Tier-2 cities but very soon in the coming days – Swiggy promises to extend the door-to-door delivery service to various cities across India.
Amul – Dairy Products Manufacturer
Amul is an Indian cooperative dairy manufacturing company functioning since 1946 which is now jointly owned by 3.6 million milk producers in Gujarat and has dedicated its new doodle to the 21-day-long lock down imposed in the country by the central government to curb the spread of novel coronavirus.
Amul Stay home Stay Safe Campaign
The tweet gone viral with a message of ‘Stay Healthy. Not Hungry,’ dairy brand Amul leverages the new doodle features. In the image, the Amul mascot holding a slice of bread with butter spread on it. The mascot is seen standing in the balcony and peeping at the calm world outside as people stuck in their home to prevent the spread of the highly contagious COVID-19 epidemic. “Stay Healthy. Not Hungry. Lockdown in bread!” said by the cartoon in the image by indicating the importance of eating healthy during the crucial times.
The cartoon was tweeted by ‘Amul’ with the caption, #Amul Topical: On the 21 day nationwide lockdown”. The tweet has garnered over 1.5k likes.
Education Articles1. Importance Of Spoken English For Career
Author: Surbhi Singh
2. 5 Ways For Building Character In Schools And Students
Author: Mayank Gupta
3. Get Amazon Clf-c01 Exam Real Questions - Clf-c01 Dumps
Author: Alis Roman
4. How International Schools Contribute To The Overall Growth Of Students
5. How To Sell Your Used Engagement Ring
6. Get To Know About Finest Bba In Aviation Greater Noida
Author: Juhi Mehra
7. World’s Best Tri-curricula Education System At Asis
8. How American International School Chennai Is A Learning Environment Expertise?
9. Why Cambridge Syllabus Schools In Chennai Matter A Lot For Excellence?
10. How Did The Best Ib Schools In Chennai Different From Traditional Learning?
11. How Singapore International School Education System Get Us Talking?
12. Why Parents Confused In Choosing The Right International Schools In Chennai?
13. How To Find The Best International Schools In Chennai
14. How Data Science Influences Seo?
15. Is There Any Seo And Internet Marketing Job Scope Available Outside India?