ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Studying Mbbs In Russia Is Now Very Much Possible
Russia is arguably the most-esteemed destination for many medical students to study MBBS. Today you can see a lot of Indian students like to study MBBS in Russia. There’s a big opportunity to study medical courses in Russia because of the subsidies offered by the government itself. Among 87 medical universities, 54 are approved by the Medical Council of India and fifteen of these are providing MBBS in English medium.
MBBS in Russia aims to develop both the clinical and theoretical knowledge of medical aspirants.
Apart from that, training is given in university-associated hospitals from their 2nd year of the MBBS course.
What is the eligibility for Indian students for studying MBBS in Russia?
According to the rules of the Medical Council of India the eligibility for Indian students for studying MBBS in Russia is 50% aggregate in Biology, Physics and Chemistry at the 10th and +2 level for general category. However, reserved category students need to secure 40 percent to be eligible for studying medical in Russia.
What are the benefits of MBBS study in Russia for Indian students?
Besides the affordable medical course fee, studying MBBS in Russia offer innumerable benefits including:
• No Entrance exam/Donation
• Simple Admission Process
• Low and Subsidized course fees
• 100 percent visa guarantee
• Global Recognition (Medical Council of India, Medical Council of Canada, recognized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Russia; certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates etc.
• All the universities are Government Universities of Russia
• Excellent infrastructure (medical universities in Russia are fully equipped with latest technologies).
• Students will get the opportunity to involve in several medical research projects in labs and also clinical training in associated hospitals. They’ll be guided by experienced medical professors all through the training & research process.
If you wish to commence your medical career after MBBS, there could not be a better place than Russia to get going. Once you get your MBBS course completed, you can join any hospitals and privates nursing homes in Russia with significant salary package. After the MBBS study you can also join any government hospital.
Practicing medicine in India is perhaps the most important scopes for aspirants who finish their MBBS study from Russia. As the medical degree given by Russian universities have a global acceptance, you can easily commence practicing medicine in India after qualifying the FMGE exam.
Now the dream of pursuing a MBBS degree in Russia is no longer a dream for the Indian students. Ria Overseas – the best education consultancy in India can turn your dream into a realty. Not just Russia, we can help you study MBBS in numerous countries across the globe. We are just a call away! Reach us on +91 8248312582!
Education Articles1. Importance Of Spoken English For Career
Author: Surbhi Singh
2. 5 Ways For Building Character In Schools And Students
Author: Mayank Gupta
3. Get Amazon Clf-c01 Exam Real Questions - Clf-c01 Dumps
Author: Alis Roman
4. How International Schools Contribute To The Overall Growth Of Students
5. How To Sell Your Used Engagement Ring
6. Get To Know About Finest Bba In Aviation Greater Noida
Author: Juhi Mehra
7. World’s Best Tri-curricula Education System At Asis
8. How American International School Chennai Is A Learning Environment Expertise?
9. Why Cambridge Syllabus Schools In Chennai Matter A Lot For Excellence?
10. How Did The Best Ib Schools In Chennai Different From Traditional Learning?
11. How Singapore International School Education System Get Us Talking?
12. Why Parents Confused In Choosing The Right International Schools In Chennai?
13. How To Find The Best International Schools In Chennai
14. How Data Science Influences Seo?
15. Is There Any Seo And Internet Marketing Job Scope Available Outside India?