ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Plan A Trip On Budget In Goa
Goa is easily the top vacation spot for Indians. We cannot really count it in as a budget vacation spot, but it also depends on the kind of activities, stay, and food you are looking at. If you are just looking at sipping on a beer, lounging on the beach all day long, and staying in a normal hotel, then that would definitely cover the budget of a lower capacity. But if you are up for watersports in Goa or even some adventure in goa, then also your budget can be accommodated in a lesser amount as some companies charge lesser than usual for sailing and kayaking in Goa.
The peak season for a holiday and the best time to visit Goa is literally all around the year. There are tons and tons of activities that one can participate in in Goa. The gamut of activities ranges from shopping to beach hopping, to participating in a bunch of watersports and adventures in Goa! Let us talk about some adventurous activities that you should do in Goa -
1. Watersports in Goa - Goa is full of beaches and these beaches are even comparatively safe to practice watersports in. you can choose activities like sailing in goa which is extremely fun and is also touted to be one of the best stress buster activity. Kayaking in Goa is another activity that is extremely popular and is also very cheap. Kayaking and sailing in Goa are also very safe activities to practice. Not only that, but they are also some watersports that fall on the cheaper side, covering your budget criteria for Goa.
2. Adventure in Goa - There are some adventure activities that you can participate in Goa on a budget. But the only drawback is that the adventure sports in Goa are on a bit high-end side. The prices normally range from INR 900 - INR 5000 and beyond, depending on the size and package you choose. Hence, for adventures, you can go for activities like windsurfing and kitesurfing.
3. Shopping at Flea Market - Flea markets are a popular hotspot in Goa, and there are literally festivals held for the hustle and bustle of Goan bazaars. You must visit the Arpora Saturday Night Bazaar once you go there as you will find the gorgeous spread by many homegrown and big named boutique brands here every Saturday!
4. Visiting museums - The museums in Goa are beyond beautiful and are extremely old. They are quirky, they draw a trail back to Goa’s history, and they display the old-age ancestry and tales that need to be told. One must put on their traveller’s hats and sunglasses and walk through these museums to embrace the history of Goa.
5. Worshipping at millennium-old churches - There are many many MANY churches and cathedrals in Goa. And there are also many many old churches and cathedrals that date back to the 1640s! The heritage of these churches have been cherished so far, and also Basilica of Bom Jesus is said to have a mummy of its founder, that remains encased in the casket even today.
6. Beach and fort hopping - Do we need to say more? Goa is not a hotspot for no reason. The multiple beaches in Goa are full of cheerful peals of laughter and tanned bodies. The forts are famous for movie shootings and popular cult scenes like in the movie “Dil Chahta hai”.
Goa is a place where you can spend bucket loads of money, but it is also a place where you can go with just a few grand in your pockets. All you need to do is know how and where to spend. And we have just helped with you that, so go, book a ticket and enjoy a long weekend in the popular vacation hotspot of India.
Travel Articles1. Central India Tours & Vacation Packages | India Central Holiday | Central India Tours
Author: The Grand Indian Route
2. Traveling In A Large Group Is Easier With Bus Charter In Korea
3. Hertford Taxis Can Be Hired In Affordable Price Now!
4. Kenya Safari Tours Are Going To Bring Maximum Thrill And Adventure For You!
Author: Kenden Maasai Adventures Limeted
5. Best Resorts In Wayanad
Author: yme anna
6. Sap Software Training – Go For Professional Training For A Good Career
7. Planning The Next Trip To Egypt-the Land Of Pyramids, Temples, Tombs, And Ancient Relics
Author: Cliff Collins
8. Does Jetblue Telefono Have A Live Chat?
Author: Jetblue telefono
9. Holiday In Style With Car Rental Agency In Gorakhpur
Author: Nilesh Paliwal
10. Choose The Best Travel Provider To Climb Kilimanjaro
Author: Kilimanjaro Bound
11. How To Enjoy Manage Booking Service On Sun Country Airlines?
Author: Poal P
12. Top 6 Most Beautiful Places In Dayton
13. Adventure Trips To India
Author: The Grand Indian Route
14. Hiace Hire In Kathmandu
Author: Duke Nepal Adventure
15. Skydiving Tour Packages In Nepal: What You Need To Know
Author: Nepal Tourism