ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top Formalities To Complete Before Hiring A Van
If you want to take a van hire on the gold Coast there are a few formalities you need to complete before you will be able to take delivery of a hire van.
If you are traveling from a different country you need to have a valid driver’s licence that is written in English. If your foreign driver’s licence is not in English you can either get an official translation or an international driver’s licence that is written in English.
To make a van hire on the Gold Coast you must be over 21 years old and have had a full drivers licence for over 12 months.
Learners or provisional licences are not acceptable and there are some restrictions on the size of van you can hire if you are less than 25 years of age. They also impose a young driver’s penalty for under 25-year-olds as this is the age group that statistically has the most accidents in Australia.
If there is more than one driver each additional driver is usually libelto be charged an additional drivers fee per day. If there is an accident and the driver is not written as an additional driver the insurance cover for the vehicle could be declined and the hirer could be liable for all damages.
Van hire companies on the Gold coast will not accept cash they demand a major credit card payment, but some will accept bankcard transactions.
Most major credit cards offer their customers a full insurance cover for vehicle rentals as long as you make the hire payment using their credit card. But it pays to check with your credit card company or issuer first.
It really pays to get in early and make an early booking to get the best prices as the rental prices are dependent on availability. This mean s when there are lots of vans for rental they are cheaper than the times when there are few available.
The rental vehicle industry is very competitive and prices are very close so some rental companies like to have a series of surcharges they try and issue to their clients. You can be hit with surcharges if you pick up your rental from an airport or large hotel. Like wise if you are over the agreed time when you return a vehicle they will impose a surcharge that could be up to a full days extra rental.
Things like a GPS, child seats, tow bar, roof rack, not returning the vehicle with a full tank of fuel can all end up adding a significant extra charge to your hire costs.
If you given a traffic infringement notice the rental company is likely to add that to your hire fee on your credit card or supply your information to the law enforcement agency.
If you wish to make a van hire on The Gold Coast pick one of the local hire companies that offer a fixed price so you do not get any surprises when you return the vehicle.
Travel Articles1. Things To Know About Immigration Service Provider!
Author: Levi Board
2. Enjoy Your Luxury Cruise &experience The Excellence While You Are In Egypt
Author: Cliff Collins
3. What Is Cathay Pacific Online Booking Process?
Author: chris martin
4. Visit The Museum Of 21st Century With Luxury Egypt Travel
Author: Cliff Collins
5. Why Make Travel Bookings Online?
6. Himachal Pradesh: A Beautiful State Which Always Wins Travelers’ Hearts
7. Narkanda: The Unexplored Gem To Explore In 2021
8. How To Easily Manage Your Booking Through Delta Airlines Manage Booking?
Author: Poal P
9. The Bank Hotel Istanbul, With Historical Peninsula View Which Survives Fantasy Around The World..
Author: The Bank
10. 4 Offbeat Places To Visit In Rishikesh In 2021
Author: ayushi jain
11. Places To Visit In Valsad- An Offbeat Tour By Taxi Service
Author: Pravin Sohanlal
12. 10 Nepal Towns That Goes In Every Itinerary
Author: Nilesh Paliwal
13. Central India Tours & Vacation Packages | India Central Holiday | Central India Tours
Author: The Grand Indian Route
14. Traveling In A Large Group Is Easier With Bus Charter In Korea
15. Hertford Taxis Can Be Hired In Affordable Price Now!