ALL >> Business >> View Article
Tele-calling For Customer Reactivation
Recently at Futwork, we wrote about the importance of calculating churn in sales. Calculating churn helps in not only monitoring performance but also serves as an integral metric in forecasting and future budgeting decisions, as it can serve as a proxy for the probability of customers and revenue canceling in the future.
To sustain a business it’s important that customers keep coming back to you and engage with your product/service. Why? Because it’s much easier to reactivate old customers than to acquire a new customer.
It costs around 6 times as much to acquire a new customer than to make another sale to an existing one.
It is important to know how to nudge your customer, when to push and when to let them be. Research out of the Harvard Business School has shown that even a modest 5% increase in customer retention can increase profits by up to 95%. That fact alone makes customer reactivation strategies one of the most important aspects of any business. The problem, however, is knowing how to go about winning back your inactive customers.
At Futwork, customer reactivation is one of the top use case businesses are exploring via tele-calling. With Futwork’s on-demand calling services, businesses can easily connect with their customers, they can gather information, send out timely personalized messages, get instant replies, and much more.
Companies such as Pagarbook and Finwego are leveraging Futwork’s tele-calling services to engage and retain their customers. With tele-calling Futwork has been able to reactivate as high as 20% of their churned customer while saving costs.
Few benefits of using Futwork’s calling campaigns for customer activation and engagement are:
- Zero infrastructural setups, and operational cost
- Recording calls and personalized messages
- Reaching a mass of audience in minutes
- Personal contact with prospects
- It provides immediate feedback and results
If you are looking to reactive your customers, reach out to us at email@example.com or you can fill in the form here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYuNzJs0AVVWwKaZjIQ0LzpiWZhPy53wkpNwjBAbL-KU1J4g/viewform and we will get in touch with you asap.
Business Articles1. Miami, Fl Overhead Door Sectional Doors | Installation & Service
Author: Overhead Door Company of South Florida
2. Why To Seek Help From India Import Export Business Consultants For Trading?
Author: Varun Pratap Singh
3. What Is The Role Of Family In Dealing With Troubled Teen?
Author: Marisn Mackle
4. Security And Patrol Vessels Market Size, Share, Growth & Trend Analysis Report By 2021 - 2027
5. Portable Peak Flow Meter Market Size, Share, Growth & Trend Analysis Report By 2021 - 2027
6. The Advantages Of Metal Halide Bulbs
Author: Josh Patrick
7. Where To Buy Bulk Donut Boxes In Usa?
Author: Micheal John
8. The Advantages Of Noise Control Equipment
Author: Kevin Richard
9. Global Automotive Charge Air Cooler Market (cac)
Author: Rupali Dagade
10. Networked Entertainment Solutions Market
Author: Rupali Dagade
11. The Role & Need Of Solar Bore Pumps Perth In Day-to-day Life
Author: Andrew Starcevich
12. Helpful Insights On Lgbt Surrogacy For Intended Parents
Author: Krutika Sharma
13. Xm19/nitronic Round Bar Applications And Uses
Author: nova steel corporation
14. Lift Your Neighborhood Seo With These Tips
Author: Aleks Gonzalez
15. Advantages Of Using Custom Pillow Boxes