ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Uninstall Webroot From Windows 10
Webroot is one of the most famous Antiviruses that can protect your PC against phishing, identity theft, harmful viruses, and several digital dangers. You can access the benefits of Webroot SecureAnywhere by creating an account for Webroot Login. After signing in to the Webroot Login Account, you will be able to access all of its advantages. It takes comparatively less time to scan your whole computer than various other Antivirus available in the market. In order to install Webroot SecureAnywhere on your computer, you need to follow some steps, and similarly, some steps must be followed in order to uninstall or remove Webroot from your computer.
In this article, we have discussed some steps that will help us in uninstalling Webroot from Windows 10.
In order to uninstall Webroot from Windows 10, you need to follow these steps.
1. Click on the Windows icon or Start button.
2. Now, type “appwiz.cpl” in the search field. Do not forget to remove the quotes while typing in the search field.
3. Now, you will see “appwiz.cpl” as a control panel item. Click on it.
4. After this, from the line items, choose Webroot SecureAnywhere and click on uninstall.
5. Now, you will see a pop-up asking for your confirmation regarding the un-installation of Webroot SecureAnywhere. You need to click on Yes.
6. After confirming the un-installation of the Webroot SecureAnywhere, you will see a Webroot Window asking for entering the CAPTCHA code appearing in front of you. You need to enter the correct characters in the typing box and click on Continue.
7. Next, you will see a pop-up, which is Optional for you. It will ask you to select the reason for removing Webroot from your computer in order to improve Webroot in the areas where it is lacking. You can provide extra comments as well if you have something to share with the developers of Webroot so that they can make some necessary changes.
8. Now, in the final step, get back to the uninstall page and click on the refresh button.
9. After clicking on the refresh button, You will successfully remove or uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere from your computer.
The above-listed steps will allow you to uninstall or remove Webroot from your computer.
In the end, I would like to add that Antivirus software is very important as they play a crucial role in keeping your computer safe from various digital threats. However, due to a number of reasons, it may be needed to uninstall the antivirus software from your computer. The un-installation of antivirus software is also very important. I hope you found some simple steps above to uninstall or remove Webroot SecureAnywhere useful.
Hey, I’m Alessia. I’m a software engineer living in Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315. I am a fan of technology, web development, and programming. I’m also interested in entrepreneurship. You can read my blog with a click on the button below. https://office-uk.com/ https://notron-setup-install.com/
General Articles1. Why Is Computer Amc (annual Maintenance Contract) Important For Your Business?
Author: Rajeev Malhotra
2. Avoid The Top 10 Dark Web Links Mistakes
Author: Darkweb Links
3. Amazing Benefits Ordering Butterscotch Cake Online
Author: Laxmi R
4. Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja For Extra — Marital Affair
5. Building An Oncology Focused Digital Health Solution
6. How To Send Message Without Adding Contact Number
7. Videodyno Review 1223
8. Modern Office Desks To Improve Your Office
Author: office master
9. How To Use Marijuana Edibles To Soothe Anxiety
Author: Bob Michael
10. Which Plugin Is Used For Seo?
Author: Sachin Patil
11. Exactly How The Pandemic Influences The Camper Rental Market
12. Why Deeponion Could Be The Next Big Thing — listing On Okex
13. Gorden Rumah Sakit Terakreditasi Harga Murah
Author: Iis ddecor
14. Latest Urdu News
Author: wisal il hai
15. Why Do People Prefer To Buy From Online Pet Warehouse?
Author: Ana Brenda