ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Annapurna Circuit Trek With Tilicho Lake — 18 Days — Himalayan Frozen Adventure
Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake popular trekking is a perfect activity to express the adventure in the Himalayan Annapurna region, it’s also known by world challenge destination. Annapurna Tilicho Lake Trek leads the world’s highest lake, Tilicho Lake located at 4,919 meters from the sea level. Likewise, attraction major of this journey amazing waterfalls, the trail along the river, high mountains of Annapurna region, dramatic deep gorges, glacier zone, amazing landscapes, different kinds of Castes ethnic groups with traditional culture settlements, and highest villages.
Following the popular Annapurna Circuit Trek, the trail goes to Tilicho Base Camp from Manang onwards, Tilicho Lake is Better than you ever thought, Beautiful mountains are the lake of decoration, and the sparkling blue color of the lake adds an elegant splash of color in the scenery, where every year thousands of trekkers come to explore this trek.
Tilicho Lake Trek will present you with stunning landscape and snow-capped mountain views. If you are someone looking for solitary then Tilicho Lake with Thorong La Pass Trekking is the ideal option for you. Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake the most challenging pass of the region, Thorong La Pass (5,416 m). Located at the base of Tilicho Peak, Tilicho Lake is both naturally and religiously important to Nepali people. In fact, Annapurna Circuit Trek is an attraction by the beautiful Greedy Valley of Upper & Lower Pisang, Manang, Mustang, and Marpha, where get warm hospitality from local people. The Annapurna Circuit Trek offers wonderful views of Himalayan mountains like Annapurna range (8,091 m), Mt. Machhapuchhre (6,993 m), Mt. Gangapurna (7,455 m), Tilicho Peak (7,134 m), Mt. Nilgiri (7,061 m), etc.
Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake difficulty is considered tough, however, the view you will get to see will blow your mind. Furthermore, you will visit one of the holiest temples of Hindus and Buddhists, Muktinath Temple. Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake itinerary starts after an amazing 8 hours drive from Kathmandu to Chamje. The trail takes us to different climatic zones and crosses through the rural farmland, rice paddy fields, glacial zones, and subtropical forests. Tilicho base camp and Thorong La is the most challenging days to cross. We’ll stop at Tatopani to enjoy the hot spring, which makes fresh our health.
We, Himalayan Frozen Adventure have crafted our Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake itinerary professionally to present you the most memorable journey of your life. The best time to go on Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake is from March to April and October to November. We are known for our authenticity and care for our guests. With us, you will be enjoying every second of the trip without any issues. For more info - https://www.himalayanfrozen.com/annapurna-circuit-trek-with-tilicho-lake
Himalayan Frozen Adventure one of the travel agency company in Nepal, the company got the best award for adventure achievement, where has perfect packages for Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan. www.himalayanfrozen.com
Travel Articles1. Things To Know About Immigration Service Provider!
Author: Levi Board
2. Enjoy Your Luxury Cruise &experience The Excellence While You Are In Egypt
Author: Cliff Collins
3. What Is Cathay Pacific Online Booking Process?
Author: chris martin
4. Visit The Museum Of 21st Century With Luxury Egypt Travel
Author: Cliff Collins
5. Why Make Travel Bookings Online?
6. Himachal Pradesh: A Beautiful State Which Always Wins Travelers’ Hearts
7. Narkanda: The Unexplored Gem To Explore In 2021
8. How To Easily Manage Your Booking Through Delta Airlines Manage Booking?
Author: Poal P
9. The Bank Hotel Istanbul, With Historical Peninsula View Which Survives Fantasy Around The World..
Author: The Bank
10. 4 Offbeat Places To Visit In Rishikesh In 2021
Author: ayushi jain
11. Places To Visit In Valsad- An Offbeat Tour By Taxi Service
Author: Pravin Sohanlal
12. 10 Nepal Towns That Goes In Every Itinerary
Author: Nilesh Paliwal
13. Central India Tours & Vacation Packages | India Central Holiday | Central India Tours
Author: The Grand Indian Route
14. Traveling In A Large Group Is Easier With Bus Charter In Korea
15. Hertford Taxis Can Be Hired In Affordable Price Now!