ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Why You Should Invest In Asset Monitoring For Cold Chain Management
When you are transporting perishable goods such as vaccines and food products, you should use refrigerated containers while shipping them to your desired destination. It is vital that these products or assets are stored at a specified temperature rate during its journey across the cold chain.
But is that enough? Absolutely not! What if the containers fail midway? How will you make sure that the assets have reached the destination safely in pristine condition? This is why you need a powerful monitoring solution from IoT device manufacturers to keep track of your products and prevent adversities.
Tracking Shipment Condition:
One way to ensure that everything is alright is to contact the driver and get the status of the transportation. But what if your driver isn’t responding to your call? Besides tracking the location of the vehicle in real time, reliable IoT devices for supply chain can ...
... analyse the condition of your assets too.
Using advanced IoT trackers, you can tell if the cold chain consignments are in good condition. When you transfer fresh produce, medical items such as vaccines and more, real time monitoring of shipment condition will be incredibly helpful. Here are some useful alerts that ensure product safety.
- Get notifications on temperature changes. Track temperature from -15C to +50C and receive alerts when it goes beyond threshold.
- Monitor humidity between 0 – 100% in real time. Get alerts when there’s an unusual change.
- If your parcel has breakable items such as milk bottles, tilt & orientation alerts will be useful. If the parcel tilts over 30 degrees, you will be alerted on the same.
- What if your package is opened, intentionally or otherwise? By measuring light exposure, you’ll be notified instantly when the tracker is exposed to over 5 LUX.
Pallet and Package-Level Monitoring:
Cold chain shipments stored in packages are transported in large refrigerated containers. These items are vulnerable to temperature changes that may occur due to different reasons. Purchase sensors that are good enough to track such fluctuations in temperature in real time. IoT devices serve this purpose well. They are small enough to fit into the packaging. An IoT device for cold chain is reasonably priced too, so you can place one in each and every package for precise monitoring.
Installing IoT devices for cold chain management is highly recommended due to their incredible battery life. Asset tracking and real time monitoring only works when the device is constantly connected to the network. IoT trackers uses your conventional cellular networks, so you’ll stay connected throughout the journey. You can use BLE devices for uninterrupted cold chain monitoring.
Besides the above reasons, cold chain monitoring also reduce operational costs and losses for transportation services. Ready to take the next step in cold chain management? Get in touch with IoT device manufacturers right away.
The author frequently writes about supply chain management for his readers online. He is currently working in one of the leading companies offering IoT devices for supply chain at reasonable rates. Visit https://www.eelinktech.com/for more.
Shenzhen Eelink Communication Technology Co., Ltd is a GPS tracker manufacturing company located in Guangdong, China. Established into business in 2004 as a GPS tracker company, they are the perfect choice for those who are looking for a reliable GPS Tracker OBD II manufacturer or a GPS tracker supplier. We are the leading China GPS tracker manufacturer with world class hardware and software solutions. For more Visit http://www.eelinktech.com or Call us at 0086 15889393211
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Industrial Robotics Market - Growth, Trends, Covid-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
Author: Statzy Market Research
2. 10 Best Practices For Emerging Vendor Management Software
Author: Eplatform tech
3. Netgear Nighthawk M5 Mobile 5g Router Test
Author: Ericsson alex
4. Enabling Remote And Secured Connectivity
Author: smoad networks
5. Tips To Choose The Best App Development Company
Author: Johan Smith
6. Globalonomy Sustainable Economy&world Via Astronomy-rules
Author: autónomy - world-wide-wealth
7. Latest Echo Buds From Amazon With A Revamped Design
Author: Elisa Wilson
8. Importance Of Choosing Ui/ux Design Choose- A Freelancer Or An Agency
Author: Vaishali Deshpande
9. Top 6 Digital Transformation Trends In Food Industry
Author: Priyanka Chaudhary
10. 4 Great Places To Share Your Booking Link For Better Engagement
11. Why Is Angular Js The Most Preferred Choice For Responsive Web Application Development?
Author: Ash Rakars
12. Buy The Best Quality Of Aviation Headsets Online
13. Global Vertical Farming Produce Market - 2019-2026
Author: pooja patil
14. Video Conferencing Solution For Increasing Productivity
Author: tamanna khatri
15. Find Best Nvidia Jetson Nano Developer Kit