ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Sittong Homestays Nature Resort | Orange Valley Tourism
The Sittong Nature Homestay is the most luxurious stay In Sittong, Darjeeling. Sittong is a village in the heart of Darjeeling's orange growing area. It is in the Riyang river valley. Mangpu is 8 km and Mahananda Wildlife Sanctuary is 20 km and Darjeeling is 43 kms from Sittong. People prefer to stay here rather than in Darjeeling due to the tranquil nature and proximity to orange gardens. Sittong is village tourism destination, far removed from congested towns of Darjeeling. Our Sittong Homestay Wooden Interiors, Wardrobes, Carpeted Floors, well maintained washrooms with modern facilities with hot and cold running water gives you a comfortable stay experience to remember for a lifetime.
Delicious food are made from vegetables & poultry sourced fresh from the farms. Activities from our Sittong Homestay include, Hike through the Orange Orchards, A day picnic on the banks of river Riyang (Which is 10 minutes walking distance from our homestay in Sittong), Swimming in the Riyan River in the Summer, Trekking to the Namthing Lake(Full day- Category Beginners), A full day Darjeeling sightseeing tours, which we will assist you to book from our Sittong Homestay. Also Pickup and Drop from your arrival destination is available on request. Sittong is a very popular tourist destination, particularly in the late winter/early summer when it is called orange village because it's the season in which oranges grow there.
Our Sittong homestay is 3 floored modern resort type accommodation which is undoubtedly the best among the homestays in Sittong. Our homestay have with 2 attic type rooms on the top floor, 3 rooms in ground floor and 3 rooms on 1st floor. All our rooms have attached modern western type toilets with geysers for running hot and cold water. Our hotel in Sittong accommodates maximum 30 person in total.
The power of our Sittong homestay is provided by the grid and mostly reliable and in case of any power outage we have generator backup for your convenience.
We have a lounging and dining area on the 1st floor with a magnificent view of the rolling hills and valleys. In the evening you can enjoy a group gathering around a campfire where chicken Bar B Q can also be arranged on request on ground floor open front space of our Sittong homestay.
Travel Articles1. Things To Know About Immigration Service Provider!
Author: Levi Board
2. Enjoy Your Luxury Cruise &experience The Excellence While You Are In Egypt
Author: Cliff Collins
3. What Is Cathay Pacific Online Booking Process?
Author: chris martin
4. Visit The Museum Of 21st Century With Luxury Egypt Travel
Author: Cliff Collins
5. Why Make Travel Bookings Online?
6. Himachal Pradesh: A Beautiful State Which Always Wins Travelers’ Hearts
7. Narkanda: The Unexplored Gem To Explore In 2021
8. How To Easily Manage Your Booking Through Delta Airlines Manage Booking?
Author: Poal P
9. The Bank Hotel Istanbul, With Historical Peninsula View Which Survives Fantasy Around The World..
Author: The Bank
10. 4 Offbeat Places To Visit In Rishikesh In 2021
Author: ayushi jain
11. Places To Visit In Valsad- An Offbeat Tour By Taxi Service
Author: Pravin Sohanlal
12. 10 Nepal Towns That Goes In Every Itinerary
Author: Nilesh Paliwal
13. Central India Tours & Vacation Packages | India Central Holiday | Central India Tours
Author: The Grand Indian Route
14. Traveling In A Large Group Is Easier With Bus Charter In Korea
15. Hertford Taxis Can Be Hired In Affordable Price Now!