ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
India Stamp Duty And Registration Charges An Overview
India Stamp Duty and Registration charges: An Overview
The stamp duty is a tax charged on documents necessary for the registration of a property by the state government. Section 3 of the Indian Stamp Act 1899 specifies that the stamp duty is mandatory during property registration. In addition, a registration fee, which is a percentage of the gross value of the property purchased , is levied by the state authorities.
The stamp duty can be paid in three different ways:
E-stamping, in brief, is a payment of tax by RTGS or NEFT online. It does not, however, apply in all countries. When registration is done at the Registrar's office with the permission of the executor, the procedure is known as the non-judicial stamp paper method. The franking method is used to process documents using a franking machine by an authorised bank. It should be noted that for all types of properties, whether commercial or residential, registration charges and stamp duty are mandatory.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Five Reasons Why You Should Invest In Apartments
Author: Derick James
2. Essentiality Of Cloud-based Property Management Software To Manage All Documents
Author: Kevin Spacey
3. Find Grand Cayman Property For Sale
Author: Steven F. Colby
4. Open Plots For Sale Near Shadnagar | Suvarnabhoomi Infra Developers
Author: Suvarnabhoomi infra
5. Beautifully Designed Flats In A Luxurious Project
Author: Hemant Kumar
6. Mistakes That First-time Homebuyers Should Avoid
Author: Location Lincoln
7. What Are The Advantages Of 3d Visualization Services?
Author: BlueRibbon 3D
8. Tips To Find The Right Construction Company For The Success Of Your Building Project
Author: Rakhi Mukherjee
9. The Real Estate Scenario In Azerbaijan- The Good Prospects!
Author: Nathan Peter
10. Landscapes Are Gaining Popularity In Real Estate | Tripura Constructions
11. What Are The Different Courses Taught In A Realtor School?
Author: Software Base
12. Why Real Estate Is One Asset That Builds Generational Wealth
Author: Enriched Real Estate
13. Verify Legal Features Before Investing In Real Estate | Eipl Infra
Author: Kishore Reddy
14. Residential Plots In Mamurdi By Godrej - Beyond Just A Piece Of Land!
Author: Pooja Shetty
15. Mesmerizing Tile Types For Construction Uses | Unique Tile Designs