ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Aipma Hosts A Series Of Plastic Exhibition
Wondering what a plastic exhibition is? Well, few may relate to it as a book fair or a school exhibition where different crafts and arts are displayed. However, a plastic exhibition is much more than just a plastic show. Business visionaries from across the globe participate in this exhibition to showcase their technologically advanced commodities and goods. By putting their new-found and manufactured goods, they aim to popularize their products in the foreign market. Therefore, the plastic exhibition is a medium of setting trades overseas and the All India Plastics Manufacturers' Association (AIPMA) is one of the exclusive bodies that organize a worldwide fare to trade its commodities.
One of the most popular and exclusive plastic exhibitions hosted by the AIPMA is Plastivision. Businessmen from across the world come to witness this venture by the AIPMA to inspire and procure the products and goods displayed here. Plastivision is held every once in four years for five days in a stretch. The last location to host Plastivision India was Mumbai. Since AIPMA ...
... is a world-renowned association, it organizes this exclusive junction on global grounds as well. Plastivision Arabia is the other worldwide popular plastic exhibition held in 2020 at the Expo Centre of Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates. Through such a large-scale event in the UAE, AIPMA, apart from showcasing the products, also represent Indian culture abroad. The next event of Plastivision India is to be held in 2023 at the Bombay Exhibition Centre from February 9th to 13th.
While tracing the history of Plastivision, one can acknowledge the efforts of the non-profit and apex body of the All India Plastics Manufacturers' Association. AIPMA had launched this scheme in the year 1992 to improve the quality and manufacturing of plastic goods that would in turn lead to the welfare of the nation. Thus, in its glorious history of 28 years, it has led Plastivision to be recognized as one of the top 10 plastic industry events worldwide. Moreover, the UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (based in Paris) has approved and granted complete membership to Plastivision India as "Exhibition Organizers" to trade worldwide. Since Plastivision is organized and hosted by the AIPMA, it becomes one of the world-renowned plastic manufacturers of goods and commodities. So much so, that the AIPMA has now been awarded the license to issue Certificate of Origin to other trades and commerce, that operates within the country and overseas.
Business Articles1. Best Astrologer In Yeswanthpur | Famous Astrologer In Yeswanthpur
Author: Pandit Hanumantha Maharaj
2. Renting A Sub-fund In Luxembourg - 10 Leaves
3. Get Custom Perfume Packaging Wholesale At Packagingninjas
Author: Jeff kamron
4. Grandma Blows Up Tiktok Because Of Grandson
5. Ultra-wideband Market Is Anticipated To Grow At A Cagr Of 18%-20% During 2020-2025
Author: Lucintel LLC
6. Here’s How India’s Economy Is Growing Under Modi Government
Author: Varun Pratap Singh
7. How Different Industries Use Dynamics 365 Portal
Author: Maulik Shah
8. Busting 5 Common Myths About Body Hair Removal In Birmingham
Author: Liam Smith
9. Overview On Iso 17034 Accreditation And Its Benefits
Author: Punyam Academy
10. Online Registration Of Trademark In India
11. Black Magic Astrologer In Hubli | Black Magic Specialist In Hubli
12. Asia Pacific Automotive Telematics Market
Author: Lumawant Godage
13. Global Embedded Controllers Market
Author: Lumawant Godage
14. Set Up Offshore Bvi – Set Up The Company In Bvi Location
15. Feel Empowered With A Beautiful Eco-friendly Necklace