ALL >> Furniture >> View Article
Wooden Kitchen Cabinets Covered With Oak Veneer
If you want to own a natural wood kitchen cabinet but do not have enough budget, the oak veneer kitchen cabinet will be the best choice for you. This product is chosen by many users because it possesses both the advantages of industrial wood and natural wood. If you are also interested in oak veneer kitchen cabinets(tu bep go veneer soi), let The Gioi Moc learn more about this product.
Many current customers are wondering whether to make a veneer wooden kitchen cabinet for the kitchen? Are wood veneer kitchen cabinets guaranteed to be durable? Let's go to TGM to find out details about the structure of the veneer kitchen cabinets below:
What is wooden kitchen cabinet covered oak venner?
Oak veneer kitchen cabinets are kitchen cabinets made of industrial wood core (MFC green core, MDF with green core or HDF) with a glued surface of natural oak. These oak boards are cut from 0.3 - 0.6mm thick and have undergone careful impregnation. Similarly, wood veneer kitchen cabinets also have other lines such as: oval veneer, walnut veneer, car plug veneer, ...
... ... However, oak veneer is still the most used product line because it is cheap.
- Oak veneer is essentially a layer of natural oak, after being exploited, oak will be centrifuged into thin wood panels with a thickness of 0.4mm to 0.6mm. In order to ensure the durability of use, this veneer layer will be laminated onto industrial wood code boards such as: particle board, mdf, ... (usually using mdf wood code with moisture resistant green core) into wooden boards. Standard oak veneer. Currently on the market, oak veneer includes 2 main types:
+ Russian oak veneer.
+ American oak vener wood.
Structure of wood veneer kitchen cabinets
Veneer kitchen cabinets are the perfect combination between industrial wood and natural wood with:
- The wood code inside is 18mm thick, moisture-proof, green-core MDF wood, imported from Malaysia.
- The outer veneer surface is thinly sliced from natural woods, the most common today are American oak, russian oak, cherry wood, walnut, ... with a thickness of about 0.3mm - 0.5mm.
Advantages and disadvantages of veneer wood kitchen cabinets
Due to its structure from industrial wood code, veneer wood kitchen cabinets have outstanding advantages from the line of industrial wood kitchen cabinets that are:
- No shrinkage, warping, cracking, attack during use.
- Easy to clean and clean surfaces.
- Environmentally friendly and safe for users.
- Light weight, easy to transport and install.
- The price of veneer wood kitchen cabinets is much cheaper than natural wood or industrial wood kitchen cabinets.
- For homeowners who love wood grain are beautiful but do not want to use natural wood because they are afraid that natural wood is prone to warping, shrinking, and cracking, the veneer wood kitchen cabinet is the perfect choice. good and inexpensive.
Some common conditions
- Because the veneer surface is only 0.3mm - 0.5mm thick, when the wooden industrial kitchen cabinet surface is scratched by a sharp object, it is easy to lose the wood grain and reveal the wood code inside. Although the green core MDF code inside is resistant to moisture, the kitchen environment is too wet and exposing the wood code will make water easy to seep inside, affecting the durability of the wood code.
- The veneer surface is glued on the MDF wood code with glue, so only a few years after using a wet kitchen environment the glue will be peeled off.
Therefore, if you want to own your kitchen space a kitchen cabinet with a durability of more than 10 years made of industrial wood, you should choose an acrylic kitchen cabinet or an reinforced laminate kitchen cabinet. These two types of kitchen cabinets both ensure durability and high aesthetics for your kitchen space.
Wooden kitchen cabinets, covered with oak venner
Currently, the price of oak veneer kitchen cabinets on the market is very diverse, ranging from 2,700,000 VND - more than 4,000,000 VND / md. The reason for the relatively high difference is because the price of this product depends on many factors. Include:
- Policies of each manufacturer.
- Type of wood code: MFC, MDF, HDF.
- Quality of veneer wood.
Note: The price list of the above veneer wood kitchen cabinets includes the top + bottom kitchen cabinets, with accessories for handles, hinges, standard drawer rails. The above prices are for standard sized kitchen cabinets:
The height of the kitchen cabinets from the ground up to the top is 225cm.
The lower kitchen cabinets are from 81cm - 86cm high, 60cm deep, including the stone countertops.
Kitchen cabinet is 80cm high, 35cm deep, both the side of the cabinet.
- The above quote does not include other kitchen accessories and equipment such as kitchen countertops, tempered glass for the kitchen wall, stainless steel shelf system (bowl rack, cooking pot rack, cutting board rack)
Unit making wood kitchen cabinets covered with oak veneer
The Gioi Moc Furniture is the leading address in designing and constructing kitchen cabinets in Ho Chi Minh City with the motto of quality is always the pioneer. With the mind in the profession, we always put customer value first in every project. Making a veneer wooden kitchen cabinet in The Gioi Moc will give you:
- Free 3D, 2D design of kitchen cabinet products based on the measurement and survey of the actual size of the kitchen space of each family.
The Gioi Moc owns a factory with hundreds of square meters of production and machinery and equipment systems imported from Europe to ensure production of high quality products.
- The Gioi Moc is committed to using 100% wood material, No impurities to produce wood veneer kitchen cabinets.
- Free shipping oak veneer kitchen cabinets in many areas of HCMC. Support shipping costs in other regions
- Free installation for all customers in HCMC and neighboring provinces.
- The Gioi Moc has a team of over 20 years of experience in manufacturing and installing kitchen cabinets. Therefore, we always ensure construction progress as well as product quality.
Refer: Mau tu bep go soi dep
Furniture Articles1. The One-stop Guide To Your Fencing Solution
2. The Purpose Of Pergolas: History And Current Needs
Author: noor c mariam
3. Does Your Pergola Need A Makeover?
Author: Noor Mariam
4. Cushions You Are Going To Avail Now Are Very Comfortable On The Use!
Author: Jackson Lopez
5. How To Decorate The Guest Bedroom
Author: Boston Interiors
6. Best Sofa Repair Services In Rajarajeshwari Nagar | Sofa
7. Five-step Check For Fire Door Safety
8. Fire Door Installation As Important As A Quality Installer
9. Why You Should Rely On The Safety And Protection Of Fire Doors
10. Which Door Is Best For Wardrobes? Inspired Elements
Author: Inspired Elements
11. Cowhide Rugs- A Graceful Rug For Your Home
Author: Larry Gates
12. Best Sofa Repair Services In Sarjapura | Sofa Repair
13. Best Sofa Repair Services In Doddakallasandra | Sofa Repair
Author: Arul raj
14. Selecting The Right Fence Panels For Sale
15. How To Give Your Bedroom A Classy Look?
Author: Boston Interiors