ALL >> Education >> View Article
Cpa Course And Cpa Exam In India - Know Everything From Simandhar Education
US Certified Public Accountant
US CPA (Certified Public Accountant ) is a designation given by AICPA to the individuals who have passed the Uniform CPA exam, met the required and relevant experience. The CPA designation enforces high professional standards in the field of accounting.
US CPA Course Eligibility:
To appear for the CPA exam, the candidate must have any of the following qualifications.
Member of the "Institute of Costs & Works Accountants in India."
Member of the "Institute of Chartered Accountants of India."
Member of the "Company Secretaries in India."
Master of Commerce.
B.com graduates, pursuing Masters.
US CPA License Requirements:
For receiving CPA license, the candidate must have to fulfil below requirements.
In general, many states ask for 150 credit hours in some specific courses from a university or an accredited institute under NASBA.
The candidate should pass the Ethics exam.
Must have 2,000 hours of work experience in taxation, auditing, accounting and management consultancy (need not be under a CPA supervisor; Sripal Jain (CA, CPA) who is a licensed US CPA holder & co-founder of Simandhar Education can verify for you).
Age limit: 18+ years.
US CPA Exam Format
There are four sections in the CPA exam:
Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
The AICPA administers the CPA exam.
The total duration of the exam is 16 hours (4 hours for each section).
Multiple-choice questions vary from being one sentenced to paragraph length questions with 4 potential answers. Whereas, the Task-based simulations require the candidates to type in answers, and may include journal entries, research questions, reconciling accounts, filling out a form with multiple questions, or filling out report sections. Written communication tasks test the ability of a candidate through writing, these are essential in the business environment.
Click here for more info: CPA Exam in India
Education Articles1. Choose A Better Career With Gurukul Academy
Author: Anoop Chauhan
2. Data Science Course In Chennai With Placement
Author: sarah jovi
3. What Are The Life-changing Benefits Of Public Speaking?
Author: Ajay Agarwal
4. Most Popular Questions Searched By Students For Nursing Assignment Help
Author: free assignment help
5. Mbbs In China Offers World Class Education
Author: Ria Overseas
6. يف تختار أفضل الجامعات في الإمارات العربية المتحدة؟
Author: Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan
7. Reasons Why You Must Hire Finance Assignment Writing Services
Author: Sophie Christin
8. Best Degree Colleges In Bangalore
9. Best Mobile Phone Repairing Course In Delhi
Author: Raj Singhaniya
10. Ambedar Jayanti
Author: Deepak kumar
11. Career Options After 12th: What To Do After 12th? 
Author: Exam help
12. How To Keep Learners Engaged With Mobile Learning
13. The Significance Of An Independent Valuation
Author: excelr Tuhin
14. Why You Should Choose Mbbs In Philippines
Author: Ria Overseas
15. Why Are Teaching Resources Important?
Author: Elise Simpson