ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Shimla Kullu Manali: An Ideal Holiday Destination For The Newlywed Couples
The mesmerizing beauty of the snow-capped mountains of Manali has made it the most coveted travel destination. Newly wedded couples should never miss the chance to visit Manali to have a great romantic time amidst the beauty of nature.
The spell bounding beauty of the majestic Himalayas, the Beas river, and the thick pinewood forests are the main tourist attractions on Manali. The twin hill station of Manali and Kullu is bestowed with the most wonderful beauty of nature and due to this people love to book Shimla Kullu Manali Holiday Package offered by various online travel websites and travel agencies.
The immaculate beauty of nature is not the only reason why travelers from all over the world and the newly wedded couples keep flocking there. All the religious-minded people love to visit this place as the home of God. The beautiful hill stations are various popular temples that stay crowded throughout the year. The becharming beauty of the snow-capped mountains in Manali has made it a favorite place for couples ...
... who are looking forward to spending some romantic time together.
Manali as the queen of Valleys has much to offer those people that love adventure sports. Such people can discover Manali for trekking, skiing, and mountaineering. These are the main reasons which have enhanced the popularity of Manali as an ideal vacation destination. In the summer, many people go for Manali Family Holiday. The second reason which has enhanced Manali tourism is the honeymoon couples.
According to Hindu mythology, Sage Vyas used to visit the Beas River for taking his daily bath. The lovely and sacred valley can be reached on foot. The other impressive treks in this area are Ladakhi Shitidhar and Hanuman Tibba.
Situated at a height of 3600m above sea level, Chandrakhani pass situated in the Pir Parbati range is the perfect spot for trekking.
It is a short drive of 30 minutes from Manali. Solang Nalla is the ideal place for those that love skiing. This is heaven for honeymoon couples as they can bask in the beauty of snowfall together in a romantic mood. Solang Nalla is a playground for paragliders in the summer.
Okay, if you have made up your mind for a Manali Family Holiday in the lovely Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, then get ready to treasure a lifetime experience. Definitely, in Himachal Pradesh, your heart will be stolen by its incredible natural beauty. Visit this place with complete preparation and ideal clothes according to the climate of the area.
These are various other must-see places during your Shimla Manali Family Holiday such as Parvati valley, Rohtang Pass, and many more. Therefore, what are you waiting for? Don’t think much and pack your bags to have the most romantic time with your better half.
Travel Articles1. Things To Know About Immigration Service Provider!
Author: Levi Board
2. Enjoy Your Luxury Cruise &experience The Excellence While You Are In Egypt
Author: Cliff Collins
3. What Is Cathay Pacific Online Booking Process?
Author: chris martin
4. Visit The Museum Of 21st Century With Luxury Egypt Travel
Author: Cliff Collins
5. Why Make Travel Bookings Online?
6. Himachal Pradesh: A Beautiful State Which Always Wins Travelers’ Hearts
7. Narkanda: The Unexplored Gem To Explore In 2021
8. How To Easily Manage Your Booking Through Delta Airlines Manage Booking?
Author: Poal P
9. The Bank Hotel Istanbul, With Historical Peninsula View Which Survives Fantasy Around The World..
Author: The Bank
10. 4 Offbeat Places To Visit In Rishikesh In 2021
Author: ayushi jain
11. Places To Visit In Valsad- An Offbeat Tour By Taxi Service
Author: Pravin Sohanlal
12. 10 Nepal Towns That Goes In Every Itinerary
Author: Nilesh Paliwal
13. Central India Tours & Vacation Packages | India Central Holiday | Central India Tours
Author: The Grand Indian Route
14. Traveling In A Large Group Is Easier With Bus Charter In Korea
15. Hertford Taxis Can Be Hired In Affordable Price Now!