ALL >> Health >> View Article
Whiplash: A Basic But Complete Guide
When it comes to injuries, doctors regard whiplash as one of the most frequently occurred in accidents. Whiplash is a type of neck injury caused by the sudden movement of the head. It often happens in the aftermath of a traffic accident or a fall. Even though it is a mild condition, it can also cause long-term discomfort and pain. This situation usually gets better within 2 to 3 months of constant care. Whiplash also results from sports injuries, physical fights, or amusement park rides. The stretching of the muscles and ligaments in the neck beyond the usual movement range results in having a whiplash. The pain felt by the victim is often concealed due to the adrenaline rush immediately after an accident. They may not even feel the soreness from the hurt for hours or weeks at the end. How does whiplash feel? How do I make it better? This guide will help you look into everything you need to know about ‘Whiplash.’
Whiplash occurs when the muscles in your neck feel the pain of a strain due to a rapid jolt forwards and then backward. This sudden movement causes your neck’s tendons to stretch than their ...
... capacity and tear, resulting in whiplash. Other than car accidents, contact sports such as boxing, karate and, football can also cause whiplash. Likewise, horseback riding, cycling accidents, blows to the head with a heavy object, and falls in which the head violently jerks backward are prime causes of whiplash.
Although whiplash is associated with driving, it can also be because of the sudden stops in amusement park rides such as roller coasters. Violently shaking small babies can also lead to whiplash injuries or brain damage. Most of the time, the exact underlying cause remains unknown for some symptoms despite whiplash chiropractors using the most advanced diagnostic treatments.
Health Articles1. The Tale Of White Tea And Its Array Of Uses
2. Buy Generic Cialis 40mg Online Uk | Tadalafil | Vidalista 40
Author: Pro Pharmacy Store
3. Minimally Invasive Spine And Pain Interventions (mipsi) Are Going To Be Game Changers In The Healthcare Industry
Author: Pankaj Surange
4. How To Naturally Lose Weight Fast ?
Author: Second Medic
5. Signs That You Need To Drink More Water
Author: Second Medic
6. Air Ambulance Cost From India To Usa
Author: Almas Ambulance
7. Revenue Benefits By Onboarding Dme Medical Billing Company
Author: Danny Johnsmith
8. Snus Shop Produkte Mit Weiteren Zusatzangeboten In Deutschland Und Österreich
9. Is It Safe To Whiten Your Teeth With Procedures?
Author: Akash Tiwari
10. Dental Implant- The Most Recommended Option For A Patient
11. 7 Most Common Challenges With Oncology Billing
Author: Info Hub Team
12. Snus Online Produkte Mit Weiteren Zusatzangeboten
13. Back Pain Therapy Using Painkillers And Different Methods
Author: Daniel Paul
14. The Thin Spots: Where Hair Loss Concealers Work Best
Author: Kenny English
15. Mirna Sequencing And Assays Market Worth $ 343 Million By 2024 – Exclusive Report By Marketsandmarkets™