ALL >> Health >> View Article
How Bottled Water Make Baby’s Food More Healthy?
Imagine it's a hot sunny day, and you're out there with your baby. The little ones get thirsty, and at then you realize that you forgot your babies' bottle and home, and then suddenly you hurry towards a store or something to buy bottled water for babies available.
But the question which arises is, can babies drink bottled water or not? Is bottled water as safe as and as pure as the boiled water available at home? Here, we will be addressing this predicament and answering all queries that one could have about the bottled water available for the babies.
Can babies Drink Bottled Water or not?
Yes, the answer to this question is That one can use the bottled water available in the market for babies, but only when they are older than six months. As stated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), one can provide low-fluoride bottled water to their babies when no other option is available.
Kinds of Bottled Water available.
Three kinds of bottled water are available: packaged drinking water mineral water and distilled water.
• Packaged drinking water - is available by various names like ...
... purified water, packaged water, or packaged purified water extracted from rivers, lakes, and even public taps. Water is treated with the treatment and by reverse osmosis for improving the taste of the water. Packaged drinking water usually contains natural minerals by which water has its distinct flavor.
• Mineral water – it contains a higher amount of dissolved minerals in it. Such minerals are naturally present in the water extracted from ground or groundwater and the water taken from the natural spring. On the other hand, manufacturers can add minerals so that the water becomes tasty and which is good for health on the same note.
• Distilled water - water in the purest form, free from the presence of minerals or dissolved gases. This one is seldom sold for dietary consumption and industrial purposes.
Therefore, whenever you're purchasing bottled water in the supermarket, chances are it should be packaged drinking water or mineral water.
Bottled Water Requirements for Babies?
As stated by the US FDA and the NHS, bottled water for babies should have the listed items in the mentioned quantity:
• Less sodium: Sodium (Na) has to be less than 250mg per litre of water.
• Low sulphate: Sulphate (SO4) less than 250mg in a litre of water.
• Low-fluoride: Most of the packaged drinking water, even with added minerals, consists of an average of 0.11mg of fluoride per litre, which is safe for babies. But if the version with a lesser amount of fluoride is available in the market, it will be the best option.
One Can Use Bottled Water for Baby Formula or Not?
The answer to the question is yes, and one can definitely use bottled water for preparing the infant formula. Experts have stated it is out of harm to use bottled water for making the infant formula, but it has to be sterile or boiled at least minute. Suppose the bottled water which is available is labelled as sterile by the manufacturer itself and FDA standards approved; then. There is no need to sterile it further you can directly use it for preparing the infant formula.
Bay Bay Water, an online store selling purified and distilled water for mixing with baby formula and cereals and this fluoride free bottled water is used to avoid an unhealthy intake of minerals. To know more about shipping and return, visit https://www.baybaywater.com/shipping-returns.
Health Articles1. How Much Do Dentures Cost?
2. Who Undergoes A Gall Bladder Surgery
3. Best Cancer Specialist In Undri Pune Dr. Lalit Banswal
Author: Dr Lalit Banswal
4. Depression! A Rising Mental Health Issue
5. Robotic Knee Replacement Surgery In Mumbai
Author: Ishita Banerjee
6. Dentist In Cosgrove – Dental Treatments – Dental Precinct
Author: Vikram Vasisht
7. Get Your Smile Back With Dental Precinct’s Root Canal Therapy
Author: Vikram Vasisht
8. Emergency Dental Care Available Now! – Dental Precinct Townsville
Author: Vikram Vasisht
9. Meditation Class For Beginners In Usa: Top Facts That You Must Know
Author: Bayside Meditation
10. Stem Cell Therapy For Autism: A Promising New Treatment?
Author: Anan Mathur
11. Affordable And Effective Ivf Solutions: Choose Our Package For A Successful Pregnancy
Author: SCI IVF Hospital
12. Overcoming Billing Restrictions For Behavioral Health Providers
Author: Danny Johnsmith
13. Hight Calorie Foods For Weight Gain
Author: Simply put, a calorie is a unit of energy. It keep
14. Prp Injections In Phoenix: A Revolutionary Treatment For Chronic Pain
Author: Courtney Kelm
15. Best Oncologist In Pune | Medical Oncologist In Pune | Dr. Pratik Patil
Author: Dr Pratik Patil