ALL >> Business >> View Article
Cosmetic Dentist In Mumbai | Dentist In Mumbai
Add white to your wardrobe with our teeth whitening
May be you have always wanted a beautiful smile or your teeth have yellowed over time or you are not happy with the staining that results from drinking coffee, tea or cola. Whatever your reason for wanting whiter teeth, you are not alone. Just like we all have different hair and skin colour, people also have different tooth colour. Some teeth are more yellow than others, while others yellow with aging. Your natural tooth colour can also be affected by many factors. Brushing and flossing are everyday ways to keep your teeth bright, white and healthy.
It is an infection of the inner lining of your heart. It typically occurs when bacteria or other germs from another part of your body such as your mouth spread through your bloodstream and attach to damaged areas in your heart.
Why did my teeth change colour?
Over time, your teeth can go from white to not so bright for a number of reasons:
– Loss of enamel with age
– Certain food and drinks like cola, coffee, tea, red wine
– Dental ...
... plaque / calculus / tartar
– Tobacco / smoking / betel chewing
– Tooth decay
– Trauma/injury to tooth
What is teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures. A non-invasive method of lightening dark or discolored teeth.
How does teeth whitening work?
Whitening is actually a pretty simple process. Whitening products contain one of the two bleaches (hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide). These bleaches break stains into smaller pieces which makes the color less concentrated and your teeth brighter.
What are my whitening options?
Talk to your dentist to figure if you are a candidate. There are certain ways to put the shine back in your smile:
– Whitening strips
– Whitening Gels
– Whitening toothpaste
– Whitening Pens
But the most effective, sure and safe way is the professional Tooth Whitening treatment by your Cosmetic Dentist.
In – office bleaching:
The procedure usually requires only one office visit. The dentist will apply either a protective gel to your gums or a rubber shield to protect your gums. Bleaching gel is then applied to the teeth. A special light or laser might be used to enhance the action of the whitening agent. Not all offices offer this type of system so speak with your dentist and see if this is an option. The session lasts 10 to 15 minutes. Two or three of these sessions may be required varying from case to case.
Does whitening work on all teeth?
No, this is why it’s important to talk to your dentist before deciding to whiten your teeth, as whitening may not correct all types of stains. For example, yellow teeth will probably bleach well, brown teeth may not respond as well and teeth with gray tones may not bleach at all. Whitening will only work on natural enamel and will not have any effect on caps (crowns), veneers or fillings. It also won’t be effective if your tooth discoloration is internal, this is the result of the staining associated with medications or trauma.
Is tooth whitening safe?
Yes! It is totally safe and effective. There are some myths regarding tooth whitening which need to be corrected :
– It can cause damage to enamel but the fact is enamel is the hardest tissue. It does not cause any damage to it.
– It can cause tooth sensitivity but the fact is it is a safe procedure and does not cause any tooth sensitivity.
– You can whiten your teeth with baking soda but the fact is this simply doesn’t work.
Experience the confidence that comes with a brighter whiter smile
Business Articles1. Hot Air Oven Construction
Author: Tempo Instruments Pvt Ltd
2. Characteristics Of A Winning Bid
Author: Koby Corkill
3. Know More About Winchester Engineering
4. Is It Illegal To Use A Gps Tracker?
Author: Alex Bender
5. Lip Balm Boxes & Lipstick Boxes
Author: Daniel Kamron
6. Increasing Demand For Better Quality Cosmetics And Healthcare Products Is Driving The Demand For Spe
Author: Robin White
7. Display Boxes – A Packaging For A Quick Boost In Sales Of Your Cbd
Author: Joseff Welsh
8. Building Automation System Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 9%-11%
Author: Lucintel LLC
9. Best Astrologer In Basavanagudi | Famous Astrologer In Basavanagudi
10. 3 Digital Pr Tools Essential During Pandemic Times
Author: Nilay Ankur
11. Iso 22000 Certification In Pretoria | Iso 22000 Consultants In Pretoria | Kwalitycert
12. Buy Custom Bakery Box Free In Multiple Designs & Huge Variety
Author: Andy Young
13. Web Designing Company In Bangalore| Brainbit Technologies
Author: Brainbit Technologies
14. Applications And Uses Of Condensate Pot
15. Do I Need Prescription Medications For Lower Back Pain?