ALL >> General >> View Article
Airpods Not Connecting? Here Is A Quick Fix!
Airpods is a pocket-friendly Bluetooth gadget that you own, which seems the easiest thing to manage/carry – until they stop working. This is one of the most common problems Airpods users face and the question that is often raised here is “Why are my Airpods not working?”. This common failure starts with left or the right Airpods which stops working or gets disconnected, however, in this case, the first thing to do is to put them back you Airpods into the charging case and make sure they back to charging again. Then wait for few seconds and it should work. If your AirPods are still not working, then try re-pairing your Airpods back with your iOS device once again.
Here are some quick solutions to how you can solve the Airpods not connecting issue, right/ left Airpod not working issue, and many more.
Cleaning your AirPods
Airpods are unique/one of its kind when it comes to technology, Airpods require regular cleaning to function properly. However, Airpods are not at all considered liquid friendly. Besides, the 1st and 2nd generation Airpods, as well as the charging cases being ...
... used aren’t claimed to be waterproof. However, Apple claims that Airpods Pro is a level up in tech as they are water-resistant “to a certain degree”. While cleaning the AirPods just ensure you don’t do any extra damage while removing the dirt.
Here are few rules that you need to follow while cleaning your AirPod (to fix only one AirPod only)
• If there any removal marks on your Airpod that needs to be removed, then use a slightly dampened cloth to wipe/clean.
• If dust needs to be wiped away from your Airpod, Apple & iFixScreens recommends using a soft, dry, and lint-free cloth.
• Most importantly, you need to make sure that your Airpods or Airpods Pro are completely dry while placing them back in the charging case.
• Use a cotton swab (dry) to clean your microphones and speakers.
• Do not use any sharp objects while cleaning your Airpods Generation 1, Airpods Generation 2, or Airpods Pro.
Cleaning your Airpod charging case
• Apple suggests using a dry and fresh piece of cloth to wipe away the dirt.
• If you are going to clean the debris, then consider cleaning inside of the case with a clean, soft-bristled toothbrush or a Q-tip would work.
• Be careful and avoid placing anything inside the charging port.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, it is suggested that you disinfect your Airpods/ charging case. Apple also recommends that you can use 70% isopropyl alcohol wipe and Clorox wipes to disinfect your Airpods.
Try Unpairing and re-pairing your AirPods
This usually works in 90% of cases. Now another thing to try is to “forget” your Airpods on the device you are trying to pair, and then re-pairing your device again.
These are the steps to follow
1. For iPhone
Open Setting > Select Bluetooth > the “i” icon next to your Airpods > Forget your Device
2. For Mac Devices
Go to System Preferences > Bluetooth > the “x” button next to your Airpods > Forget Device
Before performing these steps ensure:
1. Both your Airpods are in the charging case, close the lid, and wait for 30 seconds.
2. Press and hold the button on the Airpods until it flashes the white light.
3. Ensure the Airpods is close to your Apple device, open the lid, and re-pair with your device.
Try Resetting your AirPods to default settings
If one of your AirPod isn’t working then, get ready for the last resort. Click on the option to re-store your AirPods or AirPods Pro settings to default settings:
1. Put your AirPods into a charging case
2. Press the white button on your AirPods and hold the button until the white light appears/ flashes amber three times and then flashes a white light
3. Now try re-pairing your device with your AirPod again. Cross your fingers and this should work for you.
Why won’t my AirPods connect to my Mac?
This another common factor where your AirPods might act weird whenever you try and pair them with your MacBook. If you are unable to connect your device to your Mac device then it could be either because of your Bluetooth or an old macOS version, or something is wrong with your AirPods.
If you still need help, try getting in touch with someone from iFixScreens at your nearest location.
Setting your AirPods as the output device
If your AirPods are connected you are unable to hear any sound, then check the output setting on your Apple device. With your AirPods connected, follow the following steps
Click on the apple logo and go to System Preferences -> Sounds -> Output
Ensure your AirPods or AirPods Pro are set as the output device.
Unpair AirPods from Mac
This might sound generic but try unpairing your AirPods with your Mac which might be able to fix the problem. Whenever you face a similar connecting issue with any of your Apple devices. You need to click on the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar -> followed by selecting the AirPods and then, toggle on connect/ disconnect button. If this doesn’t help, try forgetting your AirPods and re-pair them with your device.
1. Click on the Apple icon and Open System Preferences > Bluetooth > the “x” button next to your AirPods > Forget device
2. Put your AirPods into a charging case
3. Press the white button on your AirPods and hold the button until the white light appears/ flashes amber three times and then flashes a white light
4. Now try re-pairing your device with your AirPod again.
General Articles1. Quạt Trần Cho Phòng Khách Giá Bao Nhiêu
2. Smart Robots: Convergence Of Ai With Robotics
Author: KBV Research
3. Global Aluminum-air Battery Market - Market Size, Market Trend, Market Demand, Market Forecast
4. Akshaya Patra’s Service To The Needy In This Covid-19 Pandemic
5. Global Roofing Membranes Market 2019 – 2026
Author: Aishwarya Ulhas Jawlekar
6. Floral Dresses For Summer 2021
Author: Cabana Catalogs
7. How To Prioritize Features For Your Mobile App
Author: Charter Global Inc.
8. 3 Splendid Virtual Private Networks You Can Use Right Now For Xbox
Author: Blanche Harris
9. Why People Like To Hire Professional Window Tinting Service
Author: Madison Window Services
10. Covid-19 And Church Janitorial Services At Morgan Janitorial
Author: Morgan JaniTorial
11. Guide To Trendy Nose Ring Designs
12. Top Sega Genesis Games Of All Time
Author: Blanche Harris
13. Generic Medicine
14. Mini Xrx Go-kart Are Comfortable & Encouraging For Kids To Ride Longer
15. The Global Vanillin Market Is Expected To Reach The Value Of Us$ Xx Million At The End Of 2026.vanil