ALL >> Business >> View Article
3 Key Tools You Need To Use In Your Marketing Campaigns
3 key tools you need to use in your marketing campaigns
Do not burn out your innovation fuel only on product development. Marketing is as important as product development. If you have a unique business idea, it is equally important that you invest your time and money in talking about it.
Does randomly talking about your business help in the digital world? Not really. You will have to channelize your efforts to reach the target audience. So how should you optimize your marketing campaigns? Simple, by using the tools that can help you understand how your campaigns are performing. Listed below are some of the important marketing tools that every online marketer should be familiar with.
For SEO – Moz Pro
Moz offers a huge catalogue of SEO tools which help you understand the site’s performance in several aspects. The sheer amount of functionality that the tool offers could be an overwhelming experience for someone who has just started with classroom digital marketing course. The metrics this tool generates are on par with what the digital marketing industry expects. Therefore, Moz bar, a free SEO tool ...
... to monitor the on page SEO factors, is a must have extension.
For Social media – Buffer
If you have several social media pages to handle at one go and you want to know how your campaigns are performing, then Buffer is your answer. The tool allows you to post across all the popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+. One of the unique features of this tool is, once you have scheduled the post, it sets a default time slot when the traffic is most active. The user can also customize the time slot as they see fit.
For competitor analysis – SEM rush and Fanpage Karma
SEM rush helps you investigate you competitor’s blog posts, website performance, targeted keywords its performance, etc. SEM rush helps you understand which keyword is generating the traffic to your competitor’s website. The information that SEM rush offers is quite crucial in understanding how your competitors are approaching your target audience.
Fanpage Karma helps you analyse your competitor’s social media strategies across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, and Youtube.
The tool offers a comparative analysis for any number of competitors along with sending you weekly reports and notifications. The analysis reports include the campaign engagement, posting frequencies, type of posts, most used content, keywords, etc.
There is so much you can do with these tools and many others. A digital marketing certification course would definitely help you understand how to make the most of these tools!
Business Articles1. Kinemaster Mod Apk Best Video Editing & Video Making App
2. Unraveling The Mysteries Of Credit Repair: Your Trusted Credit Attorney In Los Angeles And Chandler, Az
Author: Martin King
3. Best Asset Investment Company
4. Top Website Design Company In India
5. Industrial Process Fan: Things To Consider For Choosing The Right Product
Author: Neel Rao
6. Streamlining Shipping: Delving Into The Vitality Of Efficient Sea Freight
Author: 121 Air Sea Cargo Ltd
7. Sugarcane Straws – A Simple Yet Impactful Choice For World
Author: George Evans
8. Digital Dominance: Why Every Business Must Embrace Digital Marketing For Success
9. Digital Marketing Excellence: Navigating Success With Socialsiren’s Proven Strategies And Client-centric Approach
10. Socialsiren, A Leading Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad, Recognizes The Immense Benefit Of Local Seo. Let’s Explore How This Strategy Contributes
11. Firoz Bux The Founder And Ceo Of Hvm Group
Author: Firoz Bux
12. Maximizing Digital Potential: The Power Of On-page Seo Strategy By Socialsiren
13. Balancing Act: The Role Of Induced Draft Fans In Boiler Operations
Author: Neel Rao
14. Dao Development Company
15. Devon Delights: Dj Hire Devon For Unforgettable Celebrations