ALL >> Health >> View Article
All You Need To Know Before Taking Part In The Surrogacy Process
The dream of having a happy family is common for every couple. The most important thing that makes this dream come true is having a child. However, there are plenty of couples out there who are unable to have a baby or conceive one due to infertility or other problems. Although many different ways are available to have a baby, sometimes they all fail, or mothers do not want to go through those procedures. So, they choose to go with surrogacy that has the highest success rate. You can contact Dr.
Shivani Sachdev Gour to have a very good surrogacy process.
Why choose surrogacy among all the others?
Many different treatments are available for all the couples out there who are suffering from infertility issues. Many people want to have biological children using surrogacy. But why surrogacy? Well, surrogacy helps to prevent any health issues to the biological mother or simply avoid the pregnancy as some of them have a high risk of health if they carry a child.
This is the most common reason for the increasing crowd in the surrogacy treatment in Delhi. Other reasons for choosing surrogacy are to become a single parent of a child or having a baby for same-sex couples. Couples who face reoccurring miscarriages can take the help of surrogacy to easily have a child without any more miscarriages. There are many other benefits available that make the surrogacy process very popular.
Before you visit the best surrogacy services in Delhi, it is best to know the different types of surrogacy that are available. There are mainly two types of surrogacy available that you can choose to have. Here are some details about both of the surrogacy processes given below that will help you to choose the best one for you.
● Gestational surrogacy - In this process of surrogacy, the gestational carrier carries an egg that either comes from a donor or intended mother. Also, the sperm comes from either a donor or an intentional father. The whole process of gestational surrogacy happens with the help of in vitro fertilization. You will only need to find a carrier to carry the egg for this process without any biological relationship with the baby.
● Traditional surrogacy - In this process of surrogacy, the carrier of the baby both carries the child and donates her own egg. The sperm used in this process is either from the intended father or a donor. This whole process is completed with the help of intrauterine insemination (IUI). In this process, the carrier has a biological relationship with the child.
If you visit the best surrogacy centre in Delhi, then they will recommend you to have gestational surrogacy. In the traditional surrogacy process, the surrogate mothers can get attracted to the baby or claim to be the parent of the child even after agreeing to the term os surrogacy.
If you want to know more about the surrogacy process, then this can help you a lot to know more.
Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour, Founder & Director of SCI Healthcare, SCI IVF is a state of the art fertility centre located in Kailash Colony, New Delhi.
Health Articles1. 5 Things You Should Know About Compounding Pharmacies
Author: Discount Chemist
2. Find Out How The Ashwagandha Herb Helps To Build Immunity
Author: jairamdass khushiram
3. Tooth Extraction Aftercare: Do’s And Don’ts
Author: AstoCare HealthCare
4. Chinese Foot Massage - Give Yourself And Your Friends An Invigorating Foot Massage
Author: Ethan Robort
5. Massage For Soft Tissue Pain Relief
Author: Ethan Robort
6. Basic Information You Should Know About Thai Massage
Author: Ethan Robort
7. Choose The Right Chiropractor For Lower Back Pain To Get Relief
Author: Robert Augustine
8. Tinnitus Treatment In Sydney Is Now Close At Hand. Get The Ringing Out Of Your Ears In 2021!
Author: Hearingaids Sydney
9. Why It Is Important To Inculcate Good Dental Habits In Your Kids?
Author: Claudia Lamington
10. Here Is What May Be Harming Your Gut Bacteria. Take A Leaky Gut Test Today
Author: myvitalhealth solutions
11. Telehealth Used Less In Disadvantaged Areas, Health Affairs Study Finds
12. How Hospitals Can Improve Customer Self Service
13. Is Wisdom Teeth Removal Really Warranted?
Author: Paulo Pinho
14. Herbal Products Manufacturer | Ayurvedic Third Party Manufacturing
Author: Airen Herbals
15. Benefits Of Digital Smile Design
Author: Dr. P. Parthasarathi Reddy