ALL >> Education >> View Article
Atoms Infinity Numeracy Challenge - Student's Enth
Warm greetings from ATOMS Concept Education!
We are all set to manifest the Infinity Numeracy challenge (2019-2020). The contest was standstill because of the 2020 pandemic and couldn’t continue further. This time, we are intending to conduct the contest ONLINE for the safety of the participants and to avoid mass gatherings. The challenge is going to occur across India. The registrations will launch on 22nd, December’20. The quiz will be conducted online on our website www.atomsinfinity.com. The Infinity Numeracy Challenge has four rounds. The participants who had progressed the prelims earlier on (November -January) 2019 can continue with the second round or can start-over based on the participant’s preference. New participants can also enroll the Infinity Numeracy Challenge. It is designed to test participants on numeracy abilities in a competitive and relaxed setting. The eligibility is for participants under the category (4th-5th Junior, 6th to 8th Intermediate, 9th-10th Senior, 11th-12th Super Senior). Students who have the appetite for number crunching will enjoy the Numeracy Challenge.
The challenge ...
... will occur on every successive year. The event will be open to all students and not meant to be restrictive to individuals who reach a certain minimum level. It promotes students of all level to participate, be confident and apply their numeracy skills. The challenge will evaluate the students based on their logical and reasoning abilities. Mock test will be available online; the participation certificates will be handed to every student along with a detailed analysis. The 1st prize winners will get to be a part of a 3-day internship programme at NASA with hands-on-experience and a 9 day trip to major attractions in the United States. The students will engage in unique adventures and educational activities. Those who acquire second prize will win a 30% scholarship on their school fees. A surprise gadget will be given to the participants who receive the third prize. The syllabus for the Infinity Numeracy Challenge is math-based questions on problem solving, reasoning and decision making. Let your child step into the world of Numerates! Let them test their Numeracy abilities! Register today and spend efficient time in being part of the contest to learn more about being a Numerate. For further information, kindly visit our website. Stay safe and healthy! Thank you. -Team ATOMS
Numeracy is the ability to use, interpret and communicate mathematical information to solve real-world problems. These include the ability to understand and apply basic addition, subtraction, division and multiplication. The basic foundation is that one will be able to perform everyday job functions. Numeracy skills contemplates on critical thinking and problem-solving abilities. Advanced numeracy incorporates the use of graphical, statistical, spatial and algebraic concepts. Numeracy skills include a vast range of abilities to understand and analyse information. Budgeting, calculation skills, interpreting mathematical information , understanding trends, measurement and data analysis are some of the main numeracy skills.
Education Articles1. Global Military Drones Market Outlook
2. School And College Management Solution To All Schools, Colleges
3. How Choosing The Right School Can Shape The Career Of The Child
4. Linkedin Lead Generation Tools
5. Gaining A Foothold With Business Intelligence Tools In Banking
Author: ExcelR Solutions
6. Research Grant | Symbiosis Institute Of Management Studies
7. Enroll In The Best Part Time Diploma Courses In Singapore
8. Shiva Panchtatva Basic Course - Pushpa Viveka Healing Home
Author: PUSHPA VIVEKA HEALING HOME
9. Transparency Is Vital For Digital Advertising To Adapt Within The Healthcare And Biologic Trade
Author: Digital Majhi
10. On-page Seo Factors Which Can Impact Website Rankings
11. Role Of Email Marketing In Digital World
12. Indus International School Pune Gifts Close To 5 Lakhs Worth Of Suraksha Boxes To The Underprivileged In Its Campus Periphery
13. How To Get A Data Scientist Job?
Author: ExcelR Solutions
14. In The Cryptocurrency World, Digital Marketing
Author: Elena R
15. How To Promote Your Blockchain Startup For A Good Ico And Beyond With Crypto Pr
Author: Elena R