ALL >> Business >> View Article
Fire Exit Door
The fire exit door should be installed in an easily accessible, un-hindered, and permanent location. The fire exit door is designed to perform flawlessly in any fire hazardous situation. Fire exit doors should be well-lit People with normal vision can see along the exit route. A fire exit door should be marked by the sign “EXIT”. It must be installed in the area through which it can take people to in the event of any emergency. It should be maintained and managed properly. The effectiveness of a fire door and the type required depends on its location in the building, and the type of fire hazards surrounding it.
Fire exit doors are commonly used and are an essential component of any building. They are used in many different kinds of buildings such as:
• Educational Institutes.
• Commercial Buildings.
• Data Centers.
Design of the Fire Exit Door
Fire exit doors are provided a rating for fire-resistance. Fire exit doors are made from a combination of steel, glass, aluminum, and timber. There must be no gaps between the wall and door. If there is a gap between the door and wall this gap should be filled with a fire-resistant material.
The width of the fire exit door varies according to the requirement of the building. The minimum width for the new building is 36 inches and for the existing building is 28 inches.
Fire Exit Doors are come up with the following accessories.
Doors are supplied with 304 double ball-bearing hinges of stainless steel. And the size of the hinges is 103x76x3mm. the screw of 6 mm diameter is given for the assembly of door leaf and door frames.
2. Panic Bar:
Doors are also providing with Panic Exit Device from inside of doors. No key is required for opening the door. In case if the fire breaks out the door can be easily opened.
3. Trim Bar:
Trim bar is also given with fire exit doors. The Trim bar is just like the lock with a handle. When we have to open the door from outside we can open the door by using this.
4. Door Closer:
Doors are provided with a fire-resistant hydraulic door closer. Its capacity is 60-80 kg weight of door leaf fire resistant.
5. Door Stopper:
Doors are supplied with a door stopper which helps in stopping the door from closing. The door stopper has two-point rubber balls at the bottom.
6. Glass View Panel:
The doors must have a fire-resistant glass panel. The size of the glass panel is 300x300 mm. With the help of a metallic frame, glass is fixed on both faces of the door. A rubber ring is used to grip the glass.
7. Smoke seal:
A smoke seal is a seal made of rubber that is used to block the spread of smoke to the area of evacuation.
8. Drop bottom seal:
Automatic drop bottom seals may be provided to close gape at the floor. It automatically works for opening and closing of the door.
9. Flush bolt:
All double doors must be provided with Flush type tower bolt.
Types of Fire Exit Door
The fire exit door is the requirement of any building. Fire exit doors are of various types. the difference between different types of fire exit door is the material used in the manufacturing of these doors. Each of the fire exit doors must match the safety requirement.
1. Glass Fire Exit Doors:
This looks strange that glass can be used in the manufacturing of the fire exit door. But yes it is possible because of overgrowing technology. Glass fire exit doors are made from glass but they should be fire-resistant glass. Only the type of glass that has passed the fire tests is used in its manufacturing. This glass fire exit door can withstand the temperature up to 1600°F. they are used in hospitals and offices.
2. Timber Fire Exit Door:
The material used in the manufacturing of the Timber fire exit door is timber. The timber used in its manufacturing has to pass certain fire tests. During testing, it tests the stability and integrity of the material to withstand the temperature or heat.
3. Wood Fire Exit Door:
Wood Fire exit door is made from metal and wood and the wood is then polished with powder to give it a refined look. They are available in two colors red and brown. It is constructed from very strong and high-quality material. They are fixed with stainless steel ball-bearing hinges. It is ideal to use in malls and museums.
Advantages of Fire Exit Doors
Fire exit doors prevent many disasters and have many advantages:
• Fire exit doors protect residential and working places from fire disasters.
• Fire Exit doors facilitate the safe and quick evacuation of occupants.
• Fire Exit doors compartmentalize the building into different fire-safe areas or specific evacuation areas. You can put your employees and other important assets of your company in this fire-safe area as a holding area during an evacuation.
• Fire exit doors also avoid the panic situation because when people know that there is a safe evacuation route so if any disaster happens people will feel relaxed that there is a safe evacuation route.
Installing a Fire Rated Door
While choosing a fire exit door entryway with the best quality is significant, you need to guarantee it is appropriately installed. A fire exit door is reliable if it is installed professionally.
Each fire exit door is available in various sizes, shapes and parts of the door is concerned and have different specification. There are various points that you need to keep in mind while installing a fire evacuation door. only a professional and highly skilled person is required for installing the fire exit door as per the specifications approved by the fire department for the door to perform to its maximum effectiveness
Business Articles1. We Manufacture Latest Design Of Custom Perfume Boxes
2. Hiring Housekeeping Hoboken Services For Your Apartments
Author: Glow Up Clean
3. Your Purpose-driven Path: How To Reinvent And Re-energize Yourself With A Fulfilling, Joyful Purpos
Author: eWomen Network
4. Custom Cereal Boxes In Unconventional Ideas At Gotoboxes
Author: Mark Jackson
5. Things To Consider When Building A Waterfront Home | Commercial Construction Services
Author: Jrossi Construction
6. Custom Cbd Oil Packaging Boxes With High Quality Material
7. How To Perform Iso 13485 Training Requirements For (qms)
Author: Punyam Academy
8. Environment-friendly Disposal Solutions For Deepwater Dredged Material
Author: Millie Smith
9. Recent Developments That Will Change The Entire Face Of Networking
Author: Ronel Noel
10. Advantages Of A Commercial Agricultural Glass Greenhouse
Author: yang huimin
11. The Latest Mobiles In India Are Fun To Use
Author: Jakson Lee
12. Custom Popcorn Bags Uk Wholesale Discount At Gotoboxes
Author: Jordan Harry
13. Top Benefits From Hiring The Top Korean To English Translation Services
Author: LA Translation
14. How Translation Companies Help Different People
Author: LA Translation
15. What Is The Purpose Of Custom French Fries Boxes?