ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ways To Increase The Success Rate Using Ivf Treatment
IVF has become one of the most performed treatments that help to cure infertility problems. Many different things can cause infertility problems in couples and break their dream of having a complete family. However, you can take the help of IVF and many other treatments to have a baby. You need to keep in mind that the IVF procedure does not have a 100% chance of conceiving a baby or getting successful. Before you visit an IVF clinic in Delhi, you need to know there are many factors that increased or decreased the chance of having a successful treatment.
Here are some of these factors given below.
1. The most common factor that greatly changes the success rate is the cause of infertility. As there are many different causes available that can cause infertility, you need to pinpoint the actual cause. If you have a normal egg supply, then the chances are very high that you will be able to get pregnant using IVF. Some women who have severe endometriosis and conditions have fewer chances of getting pregnant using IVF even from the best infertility clinic in Delhi.
2. Another factor that can change the success rate of IVF is the status of the embryo. One of the things that you need to keep in mind that all the embryos have different rates of success. While the less developed embryos have a higher chance of not surviving the development process, more developed embryos have a much higher rate of success and survive the process. So, make sure to take the help of IVF doctors in Delhi.
3. The most important thing is the age that can make a lot of difference in the success rate. It is best to start the IVF process earlier to increase the chance of success. The younger you are, the more chances you have of getting pregnant and giving birth to a healthy baby. Most of the time the doctors recommend using the egg of a donor for all the patients who are older than 41.
4. The success rate of the whole IVF process also greatly depends on the lifestyle factors of the patient. So, you will need to change the way of your lifestyle to increase the success rate of the treatment. This includes quit smoking, alcohol consumption, drinking coffee, and any type of drugs. Leaving all of these can help you to increase the chance of pregnancy by more than 50%
5. Another major factor that can greatly change the success rate is obesity. You need to visit the best IVF clinic in Delhi and learn the different ways available to reduce the weight and match the BMI. You can exercise and take the help of medicines to reduce the weight a lot.
6. If you have gone through the process of pregnancy before, then you have a better chance of getting pregnant again with the help of IVF. Also, the women who have used the procedure many times in the past but failed to have a lower chance of getting pregnant.
These are some of the most common ways of increasing your success rate of pregnancy.
Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour, Founder & Director of SCI Healthcare, SCI IVF is a state of the art fertility centre located in Kailash Colony, New Delhi.
Health Articles1. Handheld Cold Laser Therapy Device For Joint Pain Relief
Author: Renee Zhong
2. Global Car Deodorizer Market
Author: Statzy Market Research
3. Fitness And Workout Programs Now At Your Fingertips
4. Should I Get My Wisdom Teeth Extracted?
Author: Will Sievier
5. Depressed And Out Of Work | Mental Health Services In Battle Creek
6. Effective Tips To Fall Asleep Fast
Author: Al Samer
7. What Are Benefits Of Doing Spa - Footrelief
8. Top 5 Tips For Speakers When Engaging With Hcps At Medical Conferences
9. Whether To Go In For Siemens Hearing Aids Or A Pair Of Sonic Hearing Aids? We Will Help You
Author: Hearingaids Sydney
10. Blood Cancer Causes, Symptoms & Treatment Options
11. Know About The Process Of Ivf And Infertility Clinic In Delhi
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
12. Deciphering The Genetics Behind Eating Disorders | Mental Disorder Treatment In Battle Creek
13. Cosmetic Dentistry Explained By Best Dentist In Brampton
14. Why Air Ambulance Service Is Essential In India?
Author: Ajay Agarwal
15. Is The Ambulance Really Safer Than Your Vehicle?
Author: Ziqitza Health Care Limited