ALL >> Education >> View Article
Msm Unify All Set To Take Agents, Institutions To ‘more Optimistic’ Future
A powerful representation of MSM’s resilience during these trying times, the innovative portal allows students and agents to access MSM’s network of prestigious institutions that collectively offer over a thousand programs.
“The past few months have been difficult. They have certainly pushed every single one of us to leave our comfort zones in search of something that will carry us to a brighter and more optimistic future,” MSM CEO and founder Sanjay Laul said before over 600 attendees of MSM Unify’s virtual launch held on 18 August 2020.
“Through MSM Unify, we make sure technology is on the side of
agents and institutions alike.”
MSM chief business officer Shawn Swail added that with the portal, MSM is “hoping to throw the gates of opportunities and possibilities in international education wide open,” as it would allow agents to recruit students, and empower colleges and universities without jeopardizing health and safety. With the portal, agents have the potential to boost the speed of their recruitment efforts by up to ten times.
To reveal MSM Unify’s capabilities, MSM chief technology officer Dan Feagan demonstrated how each of the portal’s features benefits agents. According to him, agents will find the portal “especially useful” because it will allow them to complete a lot of tasks without the need for other online resources. He also said that even though the portal is just at its beginning stage, plans are already being made to improve it.
For MSM global vice president Suneetha Qureshi, the teamwork that produced MSM Unify is “the very heart and soul of MSM’s international education community.”
“We designed the B2B platform to be the best of its kind, to make the transition of international recruitment to online as seamless and secure as possible for agents, students, and their data,” Qureshi said.
“As I personally know the great efforts exerted by the entire MSM team, I am confident in saying that MSM Unify is simply a must-have for every agency.”
Want to know more about MSM Unify’s unique features? Check out our post here.
Education Articles1. Learning The Details Of Photography Is No Longer Impossible
Author: Raghu Rai Center For Photography
2. Tips & Trick To Crack Jee Mains 2021 In First Attempt
Author: SIRT Bhopal
3. Why Choose Us For Ielts Coaching?
4. How Digital Marketing Is Helping Business To Reach Their Target
Author: keerthi vasan
5. Certificate In Creative Thinking Course – Mitid Innovation
Author: MIT ID Innovation
6. Assuring Growth And Revival: The New Uk International Education Strategy
Author: Treat Assignment Help
7. Why Studying Mbbs In Russia Is Now Very Much Possible
Author: Ria Overseas
8. Post Graduate Diploma In Clinical Research – Pgdcr
Author: Divya Shetty
9. How Is A Digital Marketing Course Helpful For Graduates?
10. Digital Marketing For Mba
11. Digital Marketing Courses For Mba Holders
12. Digital Marketing Training Institutes In Bangalore
13. What Is Race To The Top
Author: Mayank Gupta
14. Information About Apegs Work Experience Report
Author: Sophie Christin
15. What Are Auditor Opinions- Zoefact
Author: Ridzi Arora