ALL >> Business >> View Article
Does Every Company Need A Website?
Your website is your main marketing asset as we live in the digital age. Right now, consumers expect businesses to have an online presence and will view a business that does NOT have one as less professional. If you are a business owner you need a website. A professionally designed website that attracts leads, increases sales and differentiates the brand.
Consumer behavior is changing over time to adapt to modern technology. In the 1930s, advertising in the Yellow Pages was standard operating procedure for most businesses.
The majority of American households used the directory on a daily basis.
Then came the World Wide Web and a new disruption to the business status quo: digital transformation. As more and more consumers realized that they could find what they needed online faster and more efficiently than a phone book, the behavior shifted away from using the printed phone book. In 2011, 70% of all Americans rarely or never used printed phone books. Also in 2011, more than 59% of consumers were already going online to find local businesses. In 2019, and the number of consumers going online to find a local business has grown to 97%. If you want them to choose your business, you have to be found online, which means you need a website.
There's a reason so many businesses invest in a search engine optimization (SEO) website: 97% of people go online to find local businesses, and 93% of online experiences start with search engines. Believe it or not, there are 3.5 billion searches on Google per day, and right now someone in your area is online looking for your exact service.
According to the April 2017 LSA (Local Search Association) report, “Digital Consumer Studies,” 63% of consumers primarily use the company's website to find and connect with businesses. It is a very large segment of consumers.
This article is sponsored by https://itechscripts.com/. A leading resource of inspired clone scripts. It offers hundreds of popular scripts that are used by thousands of small and medium enterprises.
Ambit Technologies (P) Ltd. is a front-line full spectrum web and mobile development company providing result-oriented cost-effective solutions to enterprises - big, medium and small - spread across the world. It is also a reputed IT outsourcing solution provider having catered to customers spread across 78 countries of the world. Ambit Technologies (P) Ltd. strives to keep abreast of the latest of technologies and bring in innovative ideas constantly in the projects it undertakes.
Business Articles1. Cutting-edge Analysis And Patent Searching Services
2. How To Launch A Successful Ppc Campaign?
Author: Harry Sazos
3. Hardware Encryption Market Worth $313 Million By 2025
Author: Steve Stark
4. Finding Quality Chemical Suppliers For Enterprises Is The Key To Success
Author: ada red
5. Get Rid Of Emptiness And Boredom Problems With Astrology Solutions
6. Tray And Sleeve Boxes With Best Price By Boxesme
Author: Kevin Marshall
7. Advantages Of Having A Magnetic Usb Cable
Author: Software Base
8. The Advantages Of A Phone Holder For Any Car
Author: Software Base
9. Generic Medicine Store Nearby Me
10. What Makes A Good Courier Service Provider?
Author: Gabriel Gould
11. Different Types Of Pallet Racking You Should Know
Author: Charles Saranealis
12. Points To Consider In Selecting An Office Security System
Author: Logan Hartley
13. Unorthodox Vintage Coffee Table Ideas You Have To Try
Author: Megan Magana
14. Industrial Paint For Crane
Author: Zigma Paints
15. Terumo Bct And Hemacare Corporation Are Leading Players In Leukapheresis Market
Author: robert henric