ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Global Mattress Market Outlook, 2025
By lying on piles of leaves, straw, and animal skins, early humans were able to sleep more comfortably and more soundly than they could have on hard surfaces. With the human evolution, the mattress also became an integral part of daily life and thus evolving itself to provide a better comfort. The report on Global Mattress Market Outlook, 2020-25, by Bonafide Research is a balanced blend of factual based information, valuable insights, and implementable recommendations for both, the existing companies in the industry as well as the potential new entrants.
The overall mattress market was recorded at USD 28.54 Billion in the year 2014 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of more than 7%.
In 2019, the global hotel industry was worth USD 570 Billion. The hotel industry is consistently growing, with over 700,000 hotels around the world, recovering well from the 2008 recession. This incline in the hotel industry has a great influence on the mattress market. Commercial grade mattresses are designed for the extra abuse that hotels and resorts get. Highly dominated by offline retailers, the online mattress market is at comparatively a preliminary stage. As the millennial customer are more attracted towards the online shopping methods, that provides added discount and free trials, the online mattress retails is expected to grow with a CAGR of more than 20%, by the forecasted period.
The purchase decision for a good mattress depends on many factors such as price, availability, and the material. This has a huge impact on the type of mattress preferred by buyers. Being the oldest form of mattress, the innerspring mattresses are common across the world, holding up to a share of more than 50% in the market. Willingness to explore newer options is the reason for the growth of the different types of mattresses. Even though the market seems to be opportunistic, the challenges of less spacious houses and a high dominance of the unorganized market in the developing countries hamper the growth.
Bonafide research is based on India. We are top leading market research company offers market research reports globally on various platform such as, manufacturing & Industry, Life science, Consumer Goods & Services, IT & Telecommunications, Food & Beverages, Energy & Utility, Automotive & Transport, Chemical & Material, Semiconductor & Electronics.
Home and Garden Articles1. 5 Ways Your Diy Pruning Could Be Damaging Your Trees & How To Avoid It
Author: Philip Reeves
2. Best Shutter Finishes For Modular Kitchen
3. Why Should You Hire Experts For Commercial Demolition?
Author: Taj Elisha
4. What Are The Areas On Which You Need To Discuss With The Commercial Landscaping Service Provider?
Author: Ethan Marian
5. Why Roof Repair And Maintenance Is An Absolute Necessity?
Author: Tyler Gowlland
6. What To Converse With The Residential Architect?
Author: Jack Weathers
7. What Sums Up The Role Of A Construction Manager?
Author: Harrison Gilray
8. Keep Your Office Neat And Tidy At All Times!
9. How To Upgrade Your Swimming Pool - Some Ideas
Author: Rory Carruthers
10. High Demand For Properties With Fence Installed
Author: Michael Gilmore
11. Why Hiring A Reputed Architectural Firm Makes Sense?
Author: Garry Stacks
12. Install Cctv Systems And Bid Goodbye To Your Pain
Author: Owen Summerville
13. Home Deep Cleaning Services In Thane– Sadguru Facility
Author: Sadguru Facility
14. How To Get A Natural, Textural Living Room Makeover
Author: Ceebee Design Studio
15. The Importance Of Car Detailing You Should Know
Author: Anthony Gellatly