ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Places To Visit Near Lonavala
Lonavala is a wonderful tourist destination visited by people from places across the world. Being a cool and serene place, people find the hill station a mesmerizing holiday spot to escape from the strenuous lifestyle. Situated near Pune and Mumbai, Lonavala is a perfect picnic spot surrounded by pristine lakes and lush greenery. The scenic Sahayadri hills, amazing waterfalls, evergreen forests and wonderful dams near the lakes around make visitors admire them and visit again. You have several places to visit near Lonavala and they are:
Being the most renowned places in Lonavala, the Bhushi dam is built on the Indrayani River.
In the rainy season, this beautiful place becomes a scenic and stunning spot as the water runs down the dam. You can cherish water splashes or enjoy snacks and tea from the local stalls.
Where you want to have a great weekend with your family, Imagicaa offers it with a theme park, snow park and water park. You can spend your day going for stunning rides, watching electrifying laser shows, enjoying wonderful street entertainments, munching delectable food, etc.
This stunningly beautiful place offers spectacular views of the lush greenery, dense forests, lakes, and waterfalls around. As this point appears the shape of a leaping tiger, it has become popular as the ‘Tiger’s leap’. The Tiger Point is at about 650-meter high and during the monsoon, it gets beautifies with clouds flowing over the area.
This is yet another beautiful destination in Lonavala. The Lion’s Point is a nature lover’s spot as it offers picture-perfect views of the lush greenery, deep valley and waterfalls. Reaching here is exciting as the road that leads to the place has sharp curves.
Lonavala is famous for its caves and a trip to this beautiful hill station is incomplete without visiting them. The Karla Caves are one of the biggest cave temples, which are believed to be built by the Buddhist nuns in 100 AD. The caves have inscriptions, stupas, sculptures of elephants decorated with ivory tusks and jewellery.
Visiting the above places in Lonavala can make your trip memorable.
Travel Articles1. Water Adventures Of Andaman
2. How Can I Get Through Delta Airlines?
Author: Chrish Smith
3. Car Rental – Great For The Safe And Timely Trip
4. Luxury Holidays To Egypt A Memorable Experience
Author: Cliff Collins
5. What Are The Top Safest Airlines For 2021?
Author: chris Martin
6. Explore The Stuning Beauty Of The Taj Mahal
Author: Shoaib Khan
7. Mysore One Day Trip Cab | Mysore To Bangalore One Day Trip Cabs
8. Travel Agents In Bhubaneswar Mishra Tours & Travels For A Bespoke Holiday In Odisha
Author: Odisha Travels
9. A Complete Guide For Your Chardham Yatra Tour Package By Helicopter
Author: Manoj Singh Negi
10. Places To Visit In Mahabaleshwar
Author: Kp travel
11. How Hiring A Van Can Give You A Safe & Hassle Free Vacation
12. The Beginner's Guide To Sailing In India
13. Airport Taxi Service In Fort Worth, Some Productive Guidelines For Business Travelers
Author: DFW Airpor Taxi
14. Mopedo - The Ai Integrated Bike Taxi Launching In 2021
15. Best Attractions In Dubai For Families
Author: Pranita Purohit