ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Heavy Duty Power Wheelchairs For Bariatric And Limited Mobility Sufferers
People with mobility issues rely on power wheelchairs to lead an active and decent lifestyle. But power wheelchairs are suitable for only those people who have weight below 350 lbs. Those people who are obese or bariatric should consider buying heavy duty power wheelchairs. These wheelchairs are designed to allow them an uncompromised and dignified lifestyle with a freedom to move around anywhere. The wheelchairs are also known as bariatric wheelchairs.
Available in both manual and electric model, the power wheelchairs are the best suitable for those who have limited upper body strength.
Factors to Consider While Buying Heavy Duty Power Wheelchairs
While picking a bariatric wheelchair, consider the following points:
1. The weight holding capacity
2. Seat Comfort
3. Driving Range
It is advisable to purchase wheelchairs with greater weight holding capacity. For instance, if you weigh around 500 lbs, then purchase a wheelchair with a capacity of 550 lbs and above. Similarly, while purchasing the chair, sit on the seat and check the comfort level. Because you will remain ...
... seated for the long duration, therefore prefer padded seat for additional comfort.
If you are planning to purchase a heavy duty wheelchair for personal use, then it is highly advisable to choose the model with advanced features. One of the most sought-after heavy duty power wheelchair models available in the online marketplace are:
• Pride Jazzy 1450: It is one of the best wheelchairs depicting reliability and stability. The wheelchair supports weight up to 600 lbs and run up to 15.7 miles per single charge. It has a top speed of 4.5 mph with a tight turning radius of 26.5 inches. This makes it one of the best wheelchairs to use for indoor purposes. Available in two attractive colors: viper blue and candy apple red, it has certain salient features like 14-inch big tires and 4-inch wide, 9-inch rear caster wheels, large footplate in dimensions 12’’*14’’ and adjustable armrests.
This is one of the heavy duty power wheelchairs even available on a rental basis. You only need to contact the supplier and pay him rent in advance for the time you want to use it. So, use high-quality heavy duty wheelchairs to lead rest of the life with comfort.
Automobiles Articles1. Different Stages Of Ecu Tuning You Need To Know To Make The Right Choice For Your Car
Author: Jonathan Hughes
2. Solutions To 3 Common Wagon Storage Problems
Author: Edmund Brunetti
3. Why Do Diamond Car Mats Better Than Normal Mats?
4. Carbon Air Filter
Author: air filter
5. Necessary Qualities Of A Driving School
Author: Nicholas Manchee
6. Seven Reasons Why Knowing How To Drive Is A Lifetime Skill!
Author: Nicholas Manchee
7. Things You Might Not Know About Bobber
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Facts About Led Daytime Running Lights Installed In Your Vehicle
Author: Hamish Crotty
9. What Can You Expect From Car Servicing?
Author: Oliver Mertin
10. Anthony Gellatly
Author: Anthony Gellatly
11. Adding New & Latest Elements Diagnostic Tools Uk To Enhance Car Performance
Author: Kevin Edwards
12. Benefits Of Booking The Luxury Taxis Over The Public Taxis
Author: Elijah Peters
13. Do’s And Don’ts– Selling Scrap Cars In Sydney!
Author: Alex Coleman
14. Why Should You Prefer Car Detailing From The Best Car Detailers Rockville?
Author: Jeff Smith
15. Fleet Management Solutions In Saudi
Author: sharad sri