123ArticleOnline Logo
Welcome to 123ArticleOnline.com!
ALL >> Games >> View Article

Easily Earn Money With Your Intuition

Profile Picture
By Author: Fairplay
Total Articles: 4
Comment this article
Facebook ShareTwitter ShareGoogle+ ShareTwitter Share

Are you suffering from a disease called gut feeling? Do you have a good intuition about things? There might be a solution. Use it! You can use it to play and win cash. You can use it for many other things, but we will come to that. First, let’s talk about your intuition. If you know that your gut is telling you something, never underestimate it. If you know that your favorite team is going to win today, or sadly, if they’re not in their best form, lose today, and you just know, what do you do? How can you transform that feeling and intuition into something real and channel it for your own benefit? There are ways to do that and there are methods to achieve success.

Some people say intuition is nothing but preparedness and luck. But that’s not correct. Intuition and gut feeling is something you get after the billions of neurons in your brain fire up very complex chemical reactions and reach a decision. This decision is based on factors you know but can’t recall. For example, your favorite sports team hasn’t been performing as well as it should and you just see that their top players seem very confident in their approach, the neurons inside your brain instantly fire up and reach a decision that they must be trying out a new strategy, you try to make more connections based on recent news and rumours and make that decision concrete. It’s vague and gives a sense of insecurity regarding the question that, “What if I’m wrong?”, sports betting isn’t also something you can do without any sense of security. This is purely statistical and mathematical. People often disregard the fact that if you have a 70 percent chance of winning, there’s a 30 percent chance of losing. They always think that they’re not one of the people that this doom of bad luck is going to fall upon, and in most cases, well 70 out of hundred cases are right. They deem it as intuition and bask in the glory of their skills. The 30 people who are wrong start doubting themselves and stop trusting their own gut.

Then what should I do?

Bet. Or don’t bet. It’s as easy as that. It’s your choice and your brain which has to make the decision. What you can do is to be aware. What you can do is count your chances and don’t deem yourself the luckiest person on the planet. But who can tell, you might be? There’s only one way to know. Your preparation matters, you might be aware of the best betting site for cricket and you have some money to experiment with, then do the following: open Google, research, research. That’s what your brain does. Feed your brain even more information and let it make the decision for you. Find out track records and wins and losses. That won’t make your chances rise from 70 to 100 but it will definitely put you in a position to make a better choice than a random half-eyed decision. Your chances might increase from 70 to 80 and in the game of betting, every percent is a chance to make it big.

Total Views: 71Word Count: 538See All articles From Author

Add Comment

Games Articles

1. Brief Introduction Of Sbobet Casino Malaysia
Author: Winbox

2. 3d Character Modeling Services & Game Art Outsourcing By 3d Production Animation Studio
Author: Game Yan

3. Rising Trends Of Indian Card Games Like Rummy
Author: shreya paul

4. Twitter, Gamestop… Enough! The World Needs True Decentralization
Author: Admin

5. Connect With Top Online Casino Games In Malaysia
Author: winbox casino

6. How Cvk 500 Cards And Their Devices Help You In Earnings?
Author: poker Analyzer cards in Delhi

7. Video Poker Kostenlose Casino-spiele
Author: Santiago-santia

8. Bring Vegas To Your Home
Author: Funclub Casino

9. How To Make Perfect Use Of Online Casino Offers And Promotions To Have A Great Gambling Session
Author: Sxvegas

10. A New Way To Build A New Destiny
Author: Mohit Arora

11. Amazing Facts About Mobile Scanner Device For Spy Cheating Playing Cards In India
Author: Cheating Playing Cards in India Delhi

12. Online Pc Gaming Reviews
Author: Vick

13. Easy Ways To Choose The Best New Online Bingo Sites
Author: Isla Fisher

14. Play Online Casino Games And Make Everyday Special
Author: Silveredge Casino

15. What Are Online Casino Game 2021 & How It Can Enjoy ?
Author: winbox

Login To Account
Login Email:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New User?
Sign Up Newsletter
Email Address: