ALL >> General >> View Article
Save Time With These Essential Gmail Tips
Gmail is undoubtedly an excellent and very useful emailing platform that we use for a variety of reasons, including professional and personal work, sending or receiving documents, and more. Today, I will share some timer saver features or tips offered by Gmail that can help you save your time. So, let’s get started.
Organize Your Inbox
One of the best features that Gmail offers is the ability to organize your inbox. It even lets you enable various tabs, including Social, Primary, Updates, Promotion, etc. It even allows you to drag and drop an email to any tab. This inbox organizing feature will not let you miss any of your important emails. You can even priorities your emails by categorizing or organizing them if you want.
Like other apps Gmail does not use folders; it uses labels. These labels help Gmail store emails that we mainly don’t want to appear in the inbox. Additionally, you can find any of your older emails using labels and even send an email to a labeled folder. This is really a great feature that you can use to find and read all your unread or read-later emails.
An Excellent ...
... Search Box
You just need to click the Gmail search box and type whatever you are looking for and the app will get your stuff just in seconds. It’s very quick and easy to use. Despite this, Gmail also offers you an advanced search option, you just need to click the arrow on the search box’s right-hand side and the app will pull you to its advanced search options. From here, you can do a variety of things, including selecting particular dates to find emails, know who sent the email, and many more.
Whenever you get an email, you have to open it in order to preview or respond to the email. But what if I say that you can preview as well as reply to an email without even opening it. Yes, you heard that right. You just need to go to the Settings and turn on the Reading Pane feature. Now you are ready to see and reply to any emails without even opening them. It’s really an excellent feature that you shall try if you haven’t tried it yet.
Like Google Keyboard, Gmail also offers you an autosuggestion feature, but it’s quite advanced and improved. The app basically tries to anticipate what you are going to type and gives you suggestions for it while typing. For example, if a person named “Rock” sends you an email and you want to reply to him. Now, when you type “Hi” the app will show you “Rock,” you just need to click it in order to type the name. In addition to this, Gmail offers you a Smart Compose feature as well that helps you write your email in just a few clicks.
Fix the Errors
Gmail now lets you undo your sends. Suppose you send an email to someone and suddenly realize that you have forgotten something to add to the mail, in this case, you can use Gmail’s undo send feature in order to undo the action. Well, you can undo your send mails between 5 and 30 seconds. You basically get 5 second cancellation period, but you can increase it to up to 30 seconds. For this, you will have to go to the Settings and open the “Undo Send” tab, from here, you can adjust the time period.
These are some time saver Gmail tips that I think can help you save your time while using Gmail.
Source :- https://directoryband.com/blog/save-time-with-these-essential-gmail-tips/
General Articles1. 5 Tips To Keep Your Dog Healthy And Happy
Author: Reebcca Siggers
2. Is Your Air Conditioning Leaking Water Inside Your Home? Here's Why And What You Can Do About It
Author: Heating and Air Conditioning Ashford
3. Prestige Great Acres Plotted Development Project
Author: Prestige Group
4. Benefits Of A Voip Service Attained From The Business Voip Providers
Author: Josie Ryan
5. 5 Ways Stand Up Paddle Boarding Is Good For Your Mental Health
Author: London Watersports
6. Amazon Fire Tv Stick Review: Is It The Perfect Tv Dongle?
Author: elina john
7. When Is The Right Time To Switch To A Cloud Call Center Solution?
8. How To Get Money Off Cash App Without Card/ Without Qr Code?
Author: james smith
9. How Pandemic Created A Boom For The Mobile App Industry?
Author: sataware tech
10. Alienware M15 Ryzen Edition R5 (2021) Review
Author: elina john
11. 6 Benefits That Make Electric Bike A Smart Investment
12. Important Reasons Why Sport Shooters And Active Hunters Should Investing In Custom Fit Hearing Protection
Author: Electronic Shooters Protection
13. When And Why Should You Change Your Erp System?
Author: FACTS Computer Software House LLC
14. Covid-19 Impact On Human Papillomavirus Infection Drug Market Analyzed With Trends And Opportunities By 2028
Author: kalyani deshmukh
15. Guided Wave Radar Level Meter Market Size, In-depth Analysis Report And Global Forecast To 2028
Author: kalyani deshmukh