ALL >> Business >> View Article
Reasons Why Businesses Should Use Radio Advertising
Radio ads might be seen as an old fashioned form of advertising, particularly with the rise of other types of media and the Internet. Commercial radio has a reach of more than 16 million Aussies each week. Seventeen hours of the week are spent listening to the radio with almost 32% in the car and 49% at home. In spite of all the changes in the last decade in how Aussies access music, radio is still the most cost-effective advertising medium. Continue reading to find a few benefits of advertising with best radio advertising rates.
Radio stations already target particular demographics and market segments. Hence by choosing the station to broadcast with, you can lock into your prospects and increase the frequency of delivering your message. At the same time, you should also think about all the advantages and disadvantages of radio advertising in your selected station and see if that is what ...
... you are looking for.
Advertising works with reaching your audience repeatedly. This is perfect for this. Here your ads are exposed to the target audience frequently to build awareness. Moreover, due to the loyalty of people listening to the same station, they can impact the same group of people more often.
Local radio advertising costs are significantly less compared to other types of media advertising. Print ads and television can go up to hundreds of thousands, including the price for studio time, video equipment, models, and actors. On the other hand, radio ads require less resource while being able to reach the same target audience that a TV spot would.
Sound is more effectively stored in memory compared to written ads. Besides, there is the ability to instil emotion and also allows listeners to use their imagination to create their image of the service or product.
Lead times with television and print ads can be very long, particularly with planning and may take nearly a year for the ad to run. However, producing a radio spot can occur between two to three weeks. Another benefit of this is the ability to adapt and react quickly to changing market conditions.
The results are measurable:
You can track the results quickly and accurately compared to television ads where it may take months for measurable results or print media, which can be even more challenging to track. Radio ad results can be analysed daily, and if the message is not working in a week or two, you can replace a new radio spot efficiently.
With the widespread access people have to radio, even indirectly through supermarkets and shopping centres, radio continues to have a significant presence in the advertising industry. Some businesses still consider it as a top medium to advertise their product or services as the advantages over other resources remain strong and work with radio advertising agency
The author is a blogger. With over 20 years of direct media buying and advertising experience, he offers arguably the best media rates available in the market. He helps his clients with ad campaigns backed by highly strategic, knowledgeable and skilled media and marketing professionals. For best radio advertising rates, visit https://bestmediarates.com.au/.
Business Articles1. Call Center Policies: Best Practices Agents Need To Stick To
Author: Alicia Johnson
2. 5 Ways To Prevent Rust On Machine Parts
Author: Steven Glassner
3. Celebrate Your Wedding Anniversary In Corbett
Author: seven corbett
4. Global Bluetooth Smart Lock Market Trends, Application And Regional Forecast To 2021-2026
Author: james Grey
5. Desiccant Breathers Market - Global Outlook And Forecast 2021-2027
6. Global Ethanol Fireplace Market Trends, Application And Regional Forecast To 2021-2026
Author: james Grey
7. In Vitro Diagnostics Quality Control Market Top Players And Business Intelligence
8. Global Deodorant Soaps Market Trends, Application And Regional Forecast To 2021-2026
Author: james Grey
9. Best Marriage Bureau In Bangalore | Best Marriage Brokers
10. Smart Toilet Market Size To Reach $15181.4 Million By 2027
11. Why Professional Cleaning Of Your Carpet Shouldn’t Be Delayed Or Avoided
Author: Rivas Janitorial
12. Vinyl Ester Resin Market (6.30% Cagr) 2035: Global Industry Size, Share, Growth, Analysis And Forecast
Author: Nilesh Vishwakarma
13. Breast Reconstruction Market: Graphical Information Presentation, Figures And Data Analysis
Author: robert henric
14. 8 Things To Consider When Planning To Build A Farm Shed
Author: Farm Sheds
15. Haptic Touchscreen Market - Global Outlook And Forecast 2021-2027