ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Setup A New Chromebook In 2020
Chromebooks come in a wide variety, and users need to set them up properly to get the most out of it. Chromebooks are not just a regular laptop that runs a couple of Android apps, but they are brilliant in performance and can be more helpful than many Windows laptops. Using a Chromebook always gives a fresh start, and operating it is pretty easy. Anyone can use it and watch their favorite shows and do productive work. But before using its complete features, users must set it up correctly, and here’s how to do it.
How to Set Up Chromebook
Before getting started, make sure the device is fully charged because the process can take some time.
Open your fresh new Chromebook.
Type the Email address of your Google account.
Type the password of your Google account.
Enter the verification code if two-factor authentication is enabled.
Once logged in to the Google account, the data will begin to sync in Chromebook, but if you want to check the syncing options, look for Review sync options following setup.
Click Accept and Continue.
Read the Google ...
... Play terms services.
If you don’t want to backup data, Tick the box to disable Google Drive backups.
Click More to reveal more options.
Uncheck the Use Location box if you don’t want the apps and services to track your device’s location.
Check the Review your Google Play options following setup if you’re willing to check your permissions.
Now you’ll enter the system setup, but there are still a few things that need to be done.
Click on Take a tour if you want to see all features, but if not, click on the X icon on the top right side.
Themes and extensions installed on your other computers will automatically install on Chrome. The pre-installed apps on your Chromebook will ask for an update, so update the time from the bottom right corner.
Click Update All in the notification to begin downloading and install new versions of the apps.
Google Play update tab will open, and you can press the back arrow to reach the home page.
On the home page, a pop-up window will appear that will recommend downloading some useful apps for Chromebook.
Check on the apps and press Install.
Once the apps and extensions are installed, users can start using their Chromebook as they want. However, they still need to login to their Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and any more websites to access.
Users can pair their Android phone and Chromebook to track many things in their Chromebook laptop. It includes calls, messages, and a few more things. Using a Chromebook is pretty handy, and it can install a huge variety of apps for better productivity.
Source :- https://directorypaper.com/blog/how-to-setup-a-new-chromebook-in-2020/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Make Businesses Easier, Profitable, And Less Stressful With Cloud Storage
2. Tips To Choose The Right Pool Cleaner
Author: Poolbay Asad
3. Aerial Drone Photography For Events | Drone Surveying And Mapping Services
4. Everything You’d Like To Know About Reddit
Author: elina john
5. Novisign Developed An Innovative Shelf Display Solution
6. How To Fix Squad Mic Not Working?
Author: Elisa Wilson
7. How To Fix "source File Could Not Be Read" Error On Firefox?
Author: Elisa Wilson
8. Everything About Data Migration Challenges And Their Solutions
Author: sahrukh hasan
9. Saving The Lives Of Millions With Primary Health Care
Author: Danny John
10. Top 7 Factors To Improve Your Practice Performance
Author: Danny John
11. Why To Replace Legacy Test Management With Modern Test Management Tools?
12. Top Mobile Problems And Their Workable Solutions
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
13. New Ethernet Phys Enable Multidrop Bus Architecture, Enhancing Industrial Networks’ Scalability And Functionality
14. Data Annotation Tools Market Analysis By Product, By Distribution Channel, By End User
15. The Need To Change The Way Students Receive Chemical Education