ALL >> Business >> View Article
A New Approach To Bi: Decision Enablement
Decision enablement starts with the idea that the ultimate desired outcome of any data solution (business intelligence included) is high user adoption. Adoption can be measured as the number of users making more data driven decisions. And, the more users that are making decisions —based on data—the better for the business.
Where decision enablement begins to break off from traditional BI is not in its goal, but in its approach. This is a notable shift in perspective to the wants, needs and desires of the enduser. Instead of empowering and enabling IT, decision enablement focuses on the end user first.
So, how do you give the end user what they want? You deliver a framework for making on the fly decisions.And,there you arrive at decision enablement: A user intuitive framework for ad-hoc decision making across the broad base of a company’s user community that doesn’t require support or intervention from IT.
Phocas business intelligence for Infor was built for the end-user with this approach in mind. Integrating seamlessly with Infor SX.e and CloudSuite Distribution, Phocas makes it easy for all users ...
... to drill down from high-level visual summaries into the underlying data and arrive at insights to make better decisions for their business.
In the increasingly fast-paced COVID world, with economic shutdowns, supply chain disruptions, and unprecedented business failures, more companies are discovering the need to enable and empower users to make decisions in the moment. The traditional IT-centric business intelligence model will continue to struggle to meets the needs of the growing number of decision makers on the front lines of businesses. Decision enablement will be the next chapter in companies desire to manage data and make decisions
Are you ready to learn how to make your BI project succeed with user adoption and decision enablement? Contact the NSA team today to learn how we can help implement Phocas business intelligence for Infor to help revolutionize your company’s data.
Read full article - https://www.nsacom.com/user-adoption-the-key-to-bi-projects-that-dont-fail/
See more related article: https://sites.google.com/view/technology-horizon-for-2021/home
NSA has been helping companies get the most out of their ERP and has continually exceeded client expectations by providing the best service and support. For More Info : Visit Here : https://www.nsacom.com/
Business Articles1. Look As Professional As Possible With Metal Name Tags With Logo
Author: Nadia Karmas
2. Mobile Application Development Company In Singapore
Author: Xsosys Technology Pte Ltd
3. Best International Job Consultants Mumbai, India, M Gheewala
Author: Mehmood Gheewala
4. Top Web Design Practices For 2021
Author: MELISSA MERRIAM
5. Innovative Discovery Launches Web Series: Afternoon Tea With Id
Author: Savannah Aaron
6. Eliminate On-street Parking Issues With Stack Parking
Author: Wohr Parking System
7. China Export Data Offers A Great Understanding Of International Trade And Business
Author: Varun Pratap Singh
8. Considerations While Choosing Your Roofing Materials
Author: Fred Lydick
9. Selvam Hardwares - Cement Dealers In Coimbatore
Author: Michael Oliver
10. Global Moringa Products Market
11. Global Crawler Camera System Market
12. Global Bio Based Organic Acids Market
13. Building Design For Sound And Acoustic Enclosure
Author: Kevin Richard
14. Top Reasons You Should Hire A Professional Car Removal Company
Author: Software Base
15. Go Green Recycling!” Here's How To Get The Most Money For Your Car When You Scrap It
Author: Software Base