ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why Choose Bus Advertising Over Other Methods?
We are often asked about the benefits of choosing bus advertising over other forms of advertising medium such as radio, television, print, digital ads, etc. Well, the wheels on the bus go round and round, and so do the advertisements. Yes! Bus advertising is an effective advertising tool that is capable of bringing high ROI in a short period.
Imagine you as a commuter, a public transit, patron, or driver - won’t you see the bus advertisements frequently? There’s no way around to escape from it. That’s the power of bus advertising. In fact, bus advertising rates are affordable than other advertising mediums. The advertisements can be seen wrapped around a bus and inside the vehicle to give consumers a reason to lookout.
Here are a few reasons why you need to choose bus advertising?
Reach a wide range of customers
One of the major advertising of bus advertising is that you could get wide and complete market coverage even with a single bus advertisement. As a result, over the course of a 4 week advertising period, your ad will be seen across every corner of a transit system’s footprint.
... brand awareness
Unlike television, radio, and print advertising that costs more and run multiple ads in sequence, bus advertising offers marketers an opportunity to reach a target audience with an uncluttered, exclusive message.
More value for money
Bus advertising cost is affordable and won’t cost you more. When stacked up against other forms of advertising media that start at $9 thousand and can get as high as $58 thousand, it is no wonder why bus advertising is considered high value at low cost. In fact, it gives a good return on investment.
People get to see all time
If your target demographic is situated in a particular geographical radius, there is no better option to grab their attention and target them than by advertising on a bus. They are always on, 24 hours a day and 365 years a day.
High conversion rate
According to research, about two-third of travellers make their purchase decisions at some location nearby their house. So, it is no wonder bus advertising has high conversion rate than other advertising mediums.
Supports community transit systems
The goal of any company is to increase the bottom-line. For community-minded organisations and values-driven, one of the major benefits of bus advertising is that the ad revenue is directed to publicly-funded transit systems to support their vision of getting people from one location to another.
These are some of the good reason to choose outdoor advertising over other mediums. For designing, get in touch with our team.
Business Articles1. 7 Signs You Need To Restore Your Sash Windows
Author: Sash Windows
2. How Can You Scale & Automate Your E-commerce Business?
3. Uae Anti-money Laundering Legislation – What You Should Know
Author: Haroon Juma
4. Acetonitrile Uses, Storage, And More 101
Author: Magan Bhadani
5. 5 Tips On How To Prepare Your Home For Air Conditioning Installation
Author: Air Conditioning
6. 6 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Professional Food Photographer
Author: kanika panchal
7. How To Get Your Sa302 Tax Calculation & Tax Overview
Author: Holland Emery is a professional tax accountant.
8. Management By Exception: A Path Towards Touchless Procurement For Manufacturers
Author: conver gentis
9. Always Outsource The Trusted Book Keeping Services
Author: Adam Jones
10. Ever Green Scope Of Translation Services
Author: Steve Smith
11. Spot Welding Nickel Strips
Author: Amit Shah
12. Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes Manufacturers In India
Author: Ashwin Bhansali
13. Why You Require Feeralloys As A Steelmaking Company
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
14. Attractive Features Of Refractories And Their Manufacturers
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
15. Branding Without A Website Is Basically No Branding At All
Author: Arun Kumar