ALL >> Business >> View Article
Bti Launches Banking And Commercial Real Estate Division
Brookline Transportation, Inc. (BTI), a Mayflower Van Lines agent specializing in commercial, lab, medical, science and residential moves, recently started a banking and commercial real estate division to its arsenal of commercial moving offerings. The new division will have staff and resources specific to those two industries.
“The reality of the pandemic has put some new realities before banks and commercial real estate professionals. Banks will most likely find themselves in the unenviable position on foreclosing on businesses, with commercial real estate facing the same with tenants,” said George Rohlfing, owner of the family-owned and operated BTI. “Commercial real estate professionals will also be faced with tenants who will either need to retrofit their existing space or downsize to a smaller space as more workers work from home.”
Said Rohlfing, “With our new division, we can offer banks and commercial real estate property owners a variety of services to fit the needs of any number of scenarios.”
BTI offers decommissioning services for businesses with workstations, furniture and other ...
... items no longer needed for a downsizing or foreclosed business. BTI’s decommissioning services include contacting a network of non-profits to find a suitable donor/recipient. In some cases, this type of donation is tax deductible.
BTI’s decommissioning services also include the coordination and pickup of computers and other pieces of hardware, software and electronics. This includes coordination and issuance of certificates of destruction for each piece where needed.
For foreclosures, BTI provides storage options for items awaiting auction. Similarly, storage is also available for downsizing tenants or those undergoing a retrofit of their present space.
In addition to its services for commercial real estate and bank clients, BTI offers a wide range of relocations services for residential and commercial customers. For complete information on BTI’s relocation services, please visit https://www.usamover.com/ or call 800-766-7724.
Business Articles1. Best Property Preservation Updating Services In Alabama
Author: RPR Services
2. Expansion Of Photoresist & Photoresist Ancillaries Market Will Remain Close To Being Stagnant Through 2025
Author: Jack Martin
3. 6 Easy Ways To Protect Your Home From Burglaries
Author: AYS System
4. Difc Investment Crowdfunding Business License - 10 Leaves
5. How To Find The Most Profitable On-demand Business With Uber Clone App
Author: Maria Smith
6. How Does The Uber Clone App Work? How Do I Choose The Best Uber Clone Script?
Author: Uber clone scipt
7. How To Obtain Fssc 22000 Certification In 5 Simple Steps
8. Best Playschool Franchise - iris florets
9. 2507 Super Duplex Round Bars
Author: chhajed alloys
10. Why Do Businesses Opt For Commercial Housekeeping Services?
Author: Tuskers India
11. Benefits Of Outsourcing Housekeeping Services
Author: Tuskers India
12. Specific Details Regarding Frp Pipes
Author: D CHEL OIL AND GAS
13. Why Are On-demand Home Services Apps The Next Big Thing In The Business World?
Author: Lilac Homier
14. Same Day Payday Loans For Cash Advance For Your Convenience
Author: Amy Jones
15. Specific Details Regarding Forged Circles And Forged Rings
Author: kanak metal & alloys