ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Turn On Auto Unlock On Mac And Apple Watch?
Apple Watch, a revolutionary innovation from the tech giant, is a perfect device to track fitness, health, and other essential items. However, it is much more than just a fitness tracker or smart wearable as it allows you to unlock your Mac computer by just sitting in front of it. All you have to do is set up auto-unlock on your Apple Watch and your compatible Mac device. Once you have enabled auto-unlock on your devices, you will be able to unlock your computer using your Apple Watch just by unlocking your Apple Watch and sitting in front of your Mac computer.Source:https://mcafeecom-activate.secure-goods.com/how-to-turn-on-auto-unlock-on-mac-and-apple-watch/You won’t have to enter your passcode every time to use your Mac. Unlocking your Mac will be as easy as waking up your Apple Watch and sitting in front of the Mac.In this guide, we will show ...
... you how to make it happen, using step-by-step guidance.
Getting ReadyBefore we dive into the process, we would like to remind you of a few essential things you will need for this process. First and foremost, ensure that your Apple Watch, as well as Mac, can be connected. You will need to make sure that they are compatible with each other. After that, ensure that you have enabled two-factor authentication on your iCloud account. You also have to make sure that both your Mac and Apple Watch use the same iCloud account. That is all you need for this process. Once you have these things, you are all set to go ahead. Setting Up Auto-Unlock on Your Mac and Apple WatchPlease follow the given down instructions to setup auto-unlock on your Mac device to unlock it using your Apple Watch:On your Mac device, click on the Apple icon in the top right corner of the screen.After that, quickly go to the system preferences when the drop-down appears.Navigate to security and privacy.Then go to general.There would be an option saying, “Use your Apple Watch to unlock apps and your Mac.”Make sure you have enabled it by checking it.Congratulations, you have successfully enabled auto-unlock on your Mac.Now, whenever you sit in front of your Mac while your Apple Watch is unlocked, your Mac computer will automatically unlock without even entering the password.That is all you have to do, and we hope you have liked this guide. Thank you for visiting this page and staying here with us for a while.Visit : mcafee.com/activate
About Me: Hii I am Angel Smith. my residential spot “North Carolina” United State.I like to mostly write content related to technology-based and including trending news content in the technical field. This is a better site for all technology lovers.
Computers Articles1. 5 Must-have Features For Your Support Portal Solution
Author: Maulik Shah
2. What Are Apis And How To Protect Api Vulnerabilities?
3. How Fraud Detection System (fds) Works With Ai Technology
4. What Are Cyber-physical Attacks And How Dangerous Are They?
5. What Is Ransomware Forensics
6. How Does A Penetration Testing Service Work?
7. The Most Effective Method To Secure An Ecommerce Website
8. How To Make Your Computer Run Like New
9. Hubbroker : Championing Agility: Leading The Industry Through Ecosystem Integration
Author: Jenna Shah
10. What One Needs To Figure Out About Laptops
Author: subhan basha
11. Ip For High Performance Computing-socs For Artificial Intelligence-high Speed Chip-to-chip Interface Protocol
12. 3 Major Challenges That An It Helpdesk Agent Faces And How To Resolve Them
Author: Maulik Shah
13. How To Keep Your Important Files Safe
Author: Isabella Whitmore
14. Ransomware Detection Through Threat Hunting
15. Advantages Of Cloud Infrastructure Security