ALL >> Others >> View Article
How To Change Your Zoom Background
Video conferencing has become popular these days because of the epidemic. It has played a vital role in connecting people across the globe. Students take online classes, and professionals communicate actively through Zoom software.
Therefore, it is essential to create a customized video room for a seamless experience. To get an ultimate calling experience, you will need to change your Zoom background. It is an excellent idea if you don’t want to share your personal space with your office colleagues, friends, online tutors, and more. You can set your Zoom background to whatever you want to show, like your favorite beaches, monuments, pictures, etc.
Create a new Zoom background on your computer before joining a meeting
If you are a desktop user, you need to follow all these steps to change your Zoom background. The first task for you is to open the Zoom app.
Go to your profile located at the top right corner of the app’s interface. Then find Settings and open it.
As Settings open, you need to click on Virtual Background.
When you click on Virtual Background, you will ...
... see some default backgrounds. These backgrounds can be pictures of outer spaces or blades of grass. If you like one, click on it to make your Zoom background.
If you want to create your desired background, you can use the photo you want to show in the Zoom background. To do so, stay on the same interface. Here you will also see a plus (+) icon. You have to click on the plus icon, and you will get a pop-up window to upload a different photo from your computer files. Select the one you want to use as a Zoom background, and you are all set.
If you want to remove any photo you uploaded, click on the X icon located at the top left corner.
Create a new Zoom background on your computer after joining a meeting
If you have forgotten to change your Zoom background and started the meeting, don’t worry. Still, you can change it.
To do so, you have to stop the video for a while and go to the bottom of the app’s interface and click the up arrow.
Now you have to click on the option “Change Virtual Background.”
When the Virtual Background tab opens, you get options to set the default photos or the uploaded ones as Zoom background.
If you are using a green screen set up, you get an option for this.
If you want to add your image or video, go through the plus icon.
Change your Zoom background on the mobile app
If you are a smartphone user, you can change your Zoom background. Download the app from app stores and create an account with it.
Access the app and click on join a meeting.
You will see three dots at the bottom right corner of the interface. Click on it to unfold more options.
Select Virtual Background.
Upload or select the default photos to change your Zoom background.
By following these easy steps, you can change the Zoom background on both mobile and desktop.
Others Articles1. How Beneficial Is The Cheap Phone In Kenya For Folks?
2. Opt For The Right Oakland Auto Glass Repair And Window Replacement
3. Pay Per Click (ppc) Management, Advertising Agency In Noida India
Author: Getsvison solutions
4. An Effective & Innovative Solution To All The Waterproofing Problems
Author: Satiate Solutions
5. Importance Of News In People Lives
Author: Matthew Parker
6. What Are The Top Digital Marketing Trends Of 2022
Author: Nikita Mokal
7. Get An Overview Characteristic Of German Shorthaired Pointer Dog – Conduct Assessment Easily
Author: Sarah Brown
8. Black Magic Astrologer In Bidar | Black Magic Specialist
9. An Odorless, Colorless, And Light Yellow Powder Or Solid, Aluminum Chlorohydrate Is In The Form Of A Crystalline Solid
10. Hand Towel Dispenser – Why You Need The Dispenser For The Facility
Author: Forever gleam
11. “the Boy Who Reached Mauritius!” – A Success Story From Cfti
Author: Centre For Transforming India
12. Top Benefits Of Online Grocery Shopping
13. Why You Should Consider Having Laguardia Car Service
Author: Abraham Mingo Bellony
14. Looking For A Driving School Near Me? Choose The Best Driving School In Toronto To Get Maximum Benefit
15. Best Smartwatch 2022: Cheap & Best Wearables For Android & Iphone