ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Test Fiat 500e Icon Hatchback 42 Kwh
Fiat celebrates 120 years of history in 2020 and launches one of the most anticipated models in the brand, its first electric car . The car that most represents the Italian firm is the Fiat 500 , so there was no better standard-bearer than him to make the leap to the electric world. And so is the new Fiat 500e: the same aesthetics as always, but with a totally different technology.
A few days ago we were at the presentation of this new Fiat 500e . Fiat explained to us all about the third generation of this utility vehicle and, later, we were able to take a short urban route with it.
But first of all, you should know that this car icon will now only be sold with electrical mechanics , completely leaving aside the combustion engines.
Logically, Fiat is not at all interested in losing the design essence of its Fiat 500. As you can see, it continues to maintain the main features and forms that gave it so many joys in the 60s and 70s, and in the resurgence, back in 2007 .
The icon of always adapted to new needs
It maintains the circular front optics, but using a new composition. If you look closely, the main headlight is on the bumper, leaving a curved line on the hood that makes the eyebrow effect on. As it is an electric model, it does not lack a front fairing almost completely . I can't deny that the 500 logo with the two horizontal stripes seems like an absolute hit.
Probably where it has the most similarities with the predecessor is in the side view . It still uses that signature silhouette with the raised hood and slightly arched roof to fall behind. Of course, as a detail, it eliminates the traditional handles, now using hands that are basically an electric button that releases the closure, instead of a mechanical system as a lifetime.
As in the front, the rear maintains the traditional style but uses a new aesthetic in its pilot lights, which are LED. Now it makes a visual impression of greater width, also using a robust bumper. On the right side of the hatchback you can read the new model inscription in blue.
you may also like can you drive with a bad mass air flow sensor
Automobiles Articles1. Cnc Jobwork India
Author: Deccan Engineering Works
2. Most Common Problems In Used Cars: Avoid Them To Save Money
3. Is A Driving School Specifically Meant For You?
Author: Nicholas Manchee
4. Get The Best Chopper Motorcycle For Sale
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Led Can Be The Best Light For Your Car
Author: Hamish Crotty
6. Regular Repair Keeps The Car In Good Shape!
Author: Oliver Mertin
7. Looking For A Dependable Oil Change In Tucson, Arizona? Start Here
Author: Ryan Peppitoni
8. The Importance Of Automotive Digital Marketing Strategy
Author: James Belly
9. Why Choose Hyundai Genuine Parts From Hyundai Mobis?
10. Can You Ride An Electric Motorcycle Without A Licence?
11. 2021 Car Buying Resolutions: Set The Right Goals For The New Year
Author: Jeffery Reynolds
12. What To Look For When Buying An Audi Car Charger?
Author: Sam Korkees
13. Solar Power To Charge Your Renault Electric Car!
Author: Sam Korkees
14. How To Improve Your Chances Of Buying A Car With Bad Credit Score?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
15. Selecting A Trustworthy Hot Dog Vending Cart Is A Big Decision For Your Endeavors!
Author: Randy Travis